Extraordinary you ° Jungri

Start from the beginning

Aera gasps with shock and before she can reply, Jungkook's lips are on hers. Swallowing her words.

Yerim tries to move but is stuck. She stares up to the sky with tears in her eyes, begging silently.

Author, why are you doing this to me? Please, please let me go.

Yerim is heartbroken as she still isn't able to move. She closes her eyes and blocks her ears as hard as she can, but still, the sound of her love smacking lips with someone who isn't her can still be heard over the rapid pounding of her heart.

Click

With a breath of relief, Yerim runs away, no longer wanting to go to the bathroom. Home is where she'll be going now.

Jungkook pulls away at the sound of footsteps running away. He stares down at the girl who is currently burying her face into his chest. He can see her cheeks slowly being painted pink as he notices that his hands are on her waist. Quickly, he removes his hands and pushes the girl, causing her to fall onto the ground.

"Ow"

"What just happened? Why were you all up on me?"

Aera stands up and moves towards Jungkook. Placing her hand on his cheeks and slightly rubbing it.

"Jungkook, you just confessed your feelings for me and kissed me like it was your last, and now you're asking me what happened?" Jungkook stares at her lost, he doesn't have any feelings for Aera, the only feeling he gets from her is being uncomfortable. Ever since Aera came to this school, he's been getting this weird feeling that something about her is different.

"Do you want me to reenact it for you to help you remember." Noticing the girl moving closer to him, he removes her hands and quickly moves to the side.

"I'm fine, ju-just stay away from me okay?"

Walking away fast, he glances behind him to find Aera stomping and muttering words to herself. Odd.

Jungkook speeds up with only one thing in his mind. Yerim. Unknown to Yerim, he has liked her since childhood, however, as they grew older, they started to grow apart, causing him to act like he didn't know her, despite knowing everything about her and he guesses that Yerim is acting the same way too, seeing as she wasn't shocked that he asked who she was before.

With her classroom in sight, he rushes to open the door, only to find her seat empty. He notices one of her friends staring at him in awe and goes up to her.

"Yerim. Where is she?"

At the sound of her friends name coming from his lips, Sooyoung is quick to switch from being in awe to being worried.

"Yerim? She went bathroom, but its been a while since she left."

Bathroom? The closest bathroom to this classroom is-

"Jungkook, you just confessed your feelings for me and kissed me like it was your last."

"This can't be happening"

"What can't be happening?"

"Thanks for your help Soojung, but I gotta go now." Breaking out into a sprint, Jungkook rushes to Yerim's house.

"It's Sooyoung, but you're welcome annnnnd he's gone."

-
Yerim, already at home, was bawling her eyes out. Before she had figured out who the main characters were, she had this feeling within her heart that it was her and Jungkook. But obviously, she had been wrong. What was she? A side character? An extra?

"Yerim? A special friend is here to see you." At the sound her dad's voice, Yerim wipes her tears and forces a smile.

"Let them in." Looking towards the door, she sits in shock as she see's Jungkook.

"Yerim..."

"What do you want?"

"Yerim I came to tell you that-"

Click

Oh no.

"That you need to stay away from me." No! That's not what I wanted to say.

"I'm in love with Aera now and you need to accept that. Forget your feelings for me and move on." Aera is not even half the person you are! Why am I saying something I don't mean.

"Jungkook..."

"I'll show myself out." And with that, Jungkook walks away, leaving a once again, heartbroken Yerim.

Click

Yerim can feel her tears coming up again as she notices that she's back at school, but this time, she's not alone. Right now, everyone is crowding around the stage in the auditorium, staring at the two people on stage.

"I'd like to announce something." At the sound of Jungkooks voice, everyone shuts up and awaits his announcement.

"Aera is my girl, no one touches her except me."

Not again. Yerim wipes her tears as she feels them streaming down. She watches as Aera blushes and looks around shyly. When Aera's eyes catch Yerim's teary ones, she smirks.

What in the world?

Click

Yerim, not wanting to be here any longer. Turns around to walk out.

"Wait!" Everyones cheering stops as they stare at Jungkook removing his arms from Aera. Aera looks at him in shock as he jumps down and runs to Yerim.

"I don't love Aera!" Multiple gasps are heard, the loudest being from Aera.

"I love Yerim, I always have." Grabbing Yerim's hands he continues. "I don't know why I keep saying that I love Aera, but I'm here to tell everyone that my heart belongs to Yerim and Yerim only." Yerim stares at Jungkook in shock as he leans his head down, a sign that he wants to kiss her.

"Impossible!" Everyone stares at Aera as she screams. "I made sure that I was the main character. I did not work hard to change from an extra to a main character just for you to still be able to fall for her!"

Does that mean....? Yerim was the main character all along, but Aera, an extra, was jealous and somehow switched their roles? Yerim smiles as she realises that her heart was right.

"I'm confused? Main character...what?"

"Jungkook, you're meant to like me, me! Not her." Aera points her finger at Yerim with so much anger, that Yerim can see it shaking.

"I barely know you." Aera screams at Jungkook's response and charges towards Yerim. Jungkook quickly stands in front of Yerim, blocking her from Aera. However, before Aera could reach them, her body slowly starts to change.

"Wh-what?" Everyone stares at Aera as she slowly starts to disappear, almost as if someone was rubbing her away with an eraser.

"No, no!" Looking up, she screams. "Stop it! You took me this far!" As soon as she said her last sentence, she was completely gone.

Click

"I'd like to announce something." Yerim takes in her surroundings. She is no longer in the crowd, she's up on stage, with Jungkook.

"Yerim is my girl, no one touches her except me." Yerim, unlike Aera, smiled genuinely at everyone cheering for them. She then looks up at the sky and smiles, bowing her head slightly.

Turning back to Jungkook, who's already staring at her with love in his eyes, she pulls him into a kiss, causing the crowd to cheer louder.

Pulling away, the couple smiles.

"Thank goodness Aera is gone." Yerim says.

Jungkook looks at her in confusion. "Aera? Who's that?"

Yerim smile grows wider as she realises that Aera no longer exists.

"Exactly" Yerim pulls him into another kiss, this time with more love and passion.

"I love you."

This has got to be my longest one shot yet. Also, Wendy finally made an instagram, todayis_wendy. And yes, this is inspired by the kdrama, Extraordinary you.