Extraordinary you ° Jungri

Começar do início

"Who the fvck do you think you are? Embarrassing me like that in front of a crowd."

I'm Kim Yerim, someone who doesn't give a shit about what your feelings. "I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to help her out becau-"

"I don't give a damn. Disrespect me like that again and you'll get it. Understand?"

No. "I-"

"Do you understand!?"

Asshole. "Y-Yes, crystal clear."

"Good." Jungkook walks away, but not before purposely bumping into her shoulder, causing her to slightly stumble.

Click

Taking off her blazer, Yerim folds it into a nice thick shape before placing it over her mouth and screaming. Removing the blazer, she puts it back on and closes her eyes, breathing in and out.

"Calm down Yerim. It's just an act, it's just an act, it's just a- what a complete asshole!" She didn't care about the stares she was getting. She was pissed.

She looks up at the sky and glares with so much hatred.

"What kind of shitty writing was that huh author? You suck! Me? Suttering? Unbelievable."

Click

Great.

Looking around her surroundings, Yerim notices that she is now in class.

"Yerim, did you do the homework."

Yerim stares at her friend with wide eyes.

"There was homework?"

"We're doomed. I can't believe sir gave us homework when school is about to finish."

School is about to finish? School had just started though.

"What date is it?"

"December 6th."

Yerim's jaw drops in shock.

"But it was just- nevermind."

If it's December 6th, then that means that the time skip was 10 months.

"Look, it's Aera. Ever since she started clinging to Jungkook, she's been happy."

Clinging? Jungkook? What?

"What?"

"You silly girl, do you have amnesia or something? Aera is Jungkook's, shall I call it, personal slave. But people think that she's more than that. Someone even said that they saw them kissing."

Saw them kissing...?

"Yerim, I know you've liked him since forever, that's probably why you keep forgetting."

I think I know who the main characters are....

"You'll find someone better, I promise you that."

But i'm not one of them...

Click

"Sooyoung, I gotta go toilet, i'll be back okay."

"Oh yeah sure, be quick."

In a hurry, Yerim rushes out and as soon as she reaches the hallway to the bathroom, she spots Jungkook and Aera.

Click

No!

"J-Jungkook." Aera stutters out as Jungkook pins her to the wall.

"Aera, i've grown to like you, might even be love."