He sings the rest of the song. You admire his voice. He's not the best of singers, but you'd always wanted to marry someone who liked singing and would just sing at random times. And now you were going to.

He finishes the song, "Holding on your rope, you've got me ten feet off....the ground."

He turns and looks at you, "That's a good song."

You smile, "Yeah, it is."

And then Jason Maraz's I'm Yours comes on. You squeal and turn it up louder, "I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Thomas looks over at you, surprised, "Okayyyy."

This time when Thomas sings you sing along with him, "Well, you've done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to beat you but you're so hot that I melted. I fell right through the cracks. And now I'm trying to get back." This time you start singing REALLY. LOUD. And Thomas sings loudly with you, "BEFORE THE COOL DONE RUN OUT I'LL BE GIVING IT MY BESTEST AND NOTHING'S GONNA STOP ME BUT DIVINE INTERVENTION. I RECKON IT'S AGAIN, MY TURN, TO WIN SOME OR LEARN SOME. BUT I WON'T HESITATE NO MORE. NO MORE IT CAN NOT WAIT. I'M YOURS. "

"WELL OPEN UP YOUR MIND AND SEE LIKE ME. OPEN UP YOUR PLANS AND DANG YOUR FREE, LOOK INTO YOUR HEART AND YOU'LL FIND LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. LISTWN TO THE MUSIC OF THE MOMENT PEOPLE DANCE AND SING. WE'RE JUST ONE BIG FAMILY. AND IT'S OUR GOD FORSAKEN RIGHT TO BE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVED."

You jump back into the chorous again. Neither of you pay attention to pitch or tempo, you just belt out, word after word, laughing every so often and smiling as you sing. You don't nessicarily call this relaxing, but whatever it is, it calms you down and you enjoy yourself instead of focusing on the wedding.

- - - -

Thomas pulled over during your ride, stopping at the top of a hill. He jogs over to your side of the car and opens the door, "Thank you." You smile.

He takes you by the hand and pulls you off the side of the hidden road. Trees surround the road and you can see a good portion of the city from your spot on the grass.

"Questions." Thomas says, kissing the side of your head and making your heart flutter.

You close your eyes as he presses his nose against your cheek, "Hmmmm, what's your favorite memory of us?"

He chuckles, "That whole saying you would marry me was bloody great."

You laugh, "Besides that."

He rests his forehead on your shoulder, thinking, "Your birthday was really fun." He laughs, " ' Apple-john'."

You smile, "That's an insult for Shaksperian times!"

"Oh, yes. I felt very insulted." Thomas grins.

You click your tounge, "Your turn. Ask me a question, Mr. Smarty-pants."

He grins, "I want to see if you know the answer to this question. What are our favorite snacks?"

You think, "Hot chocolate would defiantly be on the list. Italian...." You smile at him, "And....brownies?"

"You forgot cheese." Thomas says looking at you.

"Oh," you roll your eyes, "How could I forget cheese?"

"That's what I'm saying." Thomas nods.

You lean over and kiss Thomas on the cheek, "Hey, thanks for this."

Thomas smiles softly, "You needed it."

You're both quiet for a minute before Thomas looks at you, "You've never told me what your parents do."

You shrug, "There's not much to tell. My Dad was an actor too. But, he's retired now. He didn't become very famous either. But he was good. He was on Broadway several times. In commercials. Played extras in movies. Just like me."

Thomas nudges your shoulder, "Except you're going to become big and famous."

You laugh, "Yeah. Sureeee."

Thomas smiles, "You are. Just watch. Anyway, what about your Mum?"

"She's a cook too. She's where we got most of our income. She's REALLY good. I told you my Aunt was good, but she has NOTHING on my Mom. Mom has a small chain in the Utah area. She didn't want it getting very big, but it's a local sensation. If you go to Utah you have to go to her restaurant." You tell him, with wide eyes, "Well, I mean, you are going to Utah. But if anyone were ever to go, they'd have to try it."

Thomas looks at you, "Your family seems pretty successful."

You shrug, "They are, I guess."

You look to him, "Are you excited to meet them?"

Thomas grins, "Of course! They seem fun."

You smile, "They are. You'll like them."

Thomas smiles at you. There isn't really a need for words right now. The two of you sit quietly a few minutes longer before Thomas stands up, "Well, I guess, we should head back."

You sigh and stand up, "Yeah."

Back to stress land.