Are you going to lie again?

mari:

It's Tuesday, so Alya waited for me under the archway, sheltered from the snow. To go to our Cafe, "Le Chat Affamé"

We sat down at any table we felt like, as it was a weekday at 4:30 the place was pretty barren.

We were surrounded by various Christmas decorations, Jean at the counter told us that he had made all of the paper snowflakes, which were now hanging from the lights.

"Mari we haven't had time together in forever, I've missed you girl!" Alya said squeezing my hand,

It's true, Alya has always been like my sister, it was strange not to hang out with her very often.

Come to think of it, I have been seeing a lot more of Luka, which is strange too, normally he's off doing his own thing, it's like they've switched places.

I bring my attention away from my thoughts and to my best friend,

"Al, I have so much to tell you about, all the Adrien incidents there are too many to say at once." I spoke quickly trying to drain the situation of it's awkward mood, Alya's Hazel eyes seemed to glisten.

"Aw Mar! That's my girl! I've had so much on my plate then it had been a week or so and it hit me that I hadn't spent any time with my best friend!"

I hugged her and everything seemed to be familiar again.

...

We had chatted for two hours or so, suddenly the mood around us shifted.

"Hi guys!" The voice belonged to Lila Rossi. "Can I sit?" She said with her ever-present, phoney smile.

"Um..."

"I know you two have this 'thing' against me ever since the whole 'Super Liar' Lila, but this Lila is different." Alya and I exchanged a look of disbelief.

"Seriously, I want to be better, and be a good friend to someone, like you two are to each other."

Alya huffed, "Lila, I can never believe that, you're too much of a..."

Reading the room, I could tell Lila had something important on her mind, what if this was it? Could she actually want to change? I touched Al on the shoulder to stop her from talking,

"Hey, we should give her a chance."

"But Mar..."

I turned to Lila,

"Lila, you can sit down if you want."

...

Narrator:

Little did Alya and Marinette know that Lila was more trouble than they had ever thought...

As when Lila slipped away to the bathroom, a Kwami appeared when she knew no one was around,

"Nooroo, my plan is working." One would have heard them if there had been anyone around.

And Marinette, or should I say Ladybug, did not know that Lila had stolen Hawkmoth's miraculous. She did not know that Lila was, in fact, the new Hawkmoth.

And that the new Hawkmoth had a plan.

...

As Mari and Alya made their way home with hot chocolates in takeaway cups. They talked about Mari's new boyfriend and then about how much Lila had changed, they could see her as being a good friend to them someday.

But as you know, they were quite wrong.

...

Hi everyone! It's been a little while since my last upload, it's getting closer to Christmas YAY!!!

See you all next time

-passmeapenwillya