Chapter 34

Alex's POV

The kiss is so sweet and tender, but it molds into something more demanding, more desperate, more passionate.

Our breath is shared between gasps and I'm clutching at his shirt, forcing him closer to me. I want to be closer. He replies to my eagerness by fisting my hair at the root and slowly pulling to allow him a better angle to my mouth.

He asserts dominance over our kiss with his tongue that's devouring every inch of my mouth. My heart is beating frantically and my body feels light. I've never experienced such an intense, but sweet kiss. I don't ever want it to stop.

He releases my hair and his hands move to my waist, lightly grabbing and pushing me more against the door. I moan into his mouth and I can feel his smile against my lips, this is intoxicating.

I nip at that plump bottom lip and he growls. My body trembles when his hands descend down, reaching my ass.

"Jump." He demands. I obey and he hoists me up against the door. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. This position is so intimate. I can feel his excitement pressing aggressively against me through my jeans and I cannot help but moan out loud, throwing my head back against the door. The sensation driving me crazy.

He latches onto my neck, leaving kisses up my neck to my jaw and then reclaiming my mouth. His mouth is sinful. Where did he learn to kiss so good?

He pulls away and carries me over to the makeup station's counter and places me there, never leaving between my legs. He quickly goes back to work on my neck, traveling down now toward my chest when...

Someone knocks on the door.

"Jungkook?"

"Fuck." He mutters as he carefully lifts me off the counter and steadies me on my feet. He places a small kiss to my lips and makes his way to the door.

I can barely hear what's being said, I'm beyond flustered and slightly embarrassed. We almost just...

He closes the door and begins taking off his shirt. My eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry Alex. There's a photo shoot I need to quickly go to." I make my way over to him as he's placing his shirt on.

"It's ok, duty calls." I button up his shirt for him and I can feel his gaze burning a hole through me.

"I am so sorry. Can I please call you later?" I look up to meet his gaze and his eyes are practically pleading.

So cute...

"Of course Bunny, call me soon, ok?" I say with a smile. He grabs his jacket and shrugs it on quickly. Then without skipping a beat, grabs my face and claims my mouth.

He ends the kiss far too soon to rush out the door, leaving me flustered, confused and alone.