Chapter 29

Alex's POV

The second I step out on stage, I regret every single decision that's brought me to this point.

Although I don't know a TON about BTS, I know their fan base has some... not so friendly fans when it comes to women near their boys. And boy, did the audience become a mixture of confusion and apprehension the second I walked under the stage lights towards the boys.

The boys take notice to the change in the crowd and turn towards me. All of them shared a similar gaze, except for one. Jungkook on the other hand was quite amused which caused the already red tint to my cheeks to darken.

If he doesn't stop smirking at me, I swear...

I opt to start all the way at the other end of the line and work my way down to Jungkook. I reach their leader, Namjoon, and raise the basket towards him.

"Here, please have one."

He smiles down at me and thanks me. As I move down to each boy, they're just as friendly as the last and with each passing boy I calm down a little more. Until I reach Jungkook. His earlier amused grin has now enveloped his entire face.

He reaches around to shut his mic off as I stop in front of him. Although I have been watching him all night and he's very aware of who I am and vice versus, I haven't spoken to him face to face. That realization hits me hard and I'm unable to mutter a single word.

"Hi Alex." He cocks his head to the side and gazes into my eyes.

Oh my gosh, he's so close...

"Hi bunny." I'm able to croak out, causing a giggle to erupt from him.

"It's nice to finally put the face to the sweet voice I've been talking to. I'm really happy you came."

His sweet words melt my heart and I smile back at him.

"Although I am happy I came, I don't know if I would have if I had known I would be on stage with one of the biggest boy bands on the planet and all their fans staring at my back right now. This is terrifying."

He places his hand over mine and gives it a small squeeze.

"I'll grab my water so you can quickly get off the stage then, but don't you dare go anywhere. I'm not through with you." He takes a step closer to me and I can't take my eyes off him. His words hold a deeper meaning and it causes my heart to almost beat out of my chest.

He takes his water and sends me a sexy wink before stepping out of my way so I can make my exit.

As I quickly walk off stage, I'm mentally screaming. Did that just really happen?