The weekend

Well, detention was hell. Sigh. It's Friday now. I asked my mom to let it become a sleepover but it seems like I was pushing my luck way too much. I told (B/f/n) all about what happened here and even she started to tease me with Katsuki. Argh. Both of my best friends are teasing me with him. Today should be decent at least. Today, Mina should not be spouting possible love theories with Katsuki.

Hell, she even got down the confession theories. I just hope blasty doesn't hear these or Mina will be seeing the moon. I sigh. The entrance was crowded as usual. I just want day to finish so I can go and get ready for tomorrow. I smile. This is the first time I will have friends over. Well, exception (B/f/n).

Getting inside without the fans noticing was something I was getting an expert at. Suddenly, someone puts their hands on my eyes. I guess it's Mina. "Guess who~" Oh a boy's voice. It's going to be hard since they all sound the same. I try to feel their hands first, it's a bit smaller to be Katsuki's. So, he's out. Two options remaining. "Umm, Sero?"

"Haha. Nope." He laughs. I frown. Other than that is-

"Kaminari. It has to be you. No one else thinks of these stuff."

"Okay. Are you sure it's me? Cause it can be me talking and someone else doing it." I pout. Who else hangs out with us. I try to feel their face. They flinch at first but try to stay at one place. I move up to feel their hair. It's a long spike.

"Kirishima. It's Kirishima, isn't it?" I say enthusiastically. He removes his hands. I squint to see and rub my eyes.

"Yep. Glad you got it correct after two tries. I am surprised you didn't take Bakugo's name."

"Well, his hands are a bit bigger than Kirishima's." I say still rubbing my eyes. Wow, it's still blurry. I stumble and fall into a solid chest.

"Hey. Be careful. Don't want to get hurt now, do we?" I look up to see Kirishima smiling softly at me. I smile and nod. He releases his hands from around me when we hear a small explosion. In the hallway, Kaminari is on the floor laughing and Katsuki is trembling in anger. What did Kaminari do now?

"Sorry. It's just that you will lose if you don't do something quick." Katsuki starts to go after him again but I stop him.

"Hey. Calm down. He wants you to get all riled up. Chill. It's just a joke." He calms down and walks to class after clicking his tongue. I wonder what was that all about.

The day went as normal. Mina spouting her theories of me and Katsuki dating while Katsuki got tormented by Kaminari. Sigh. I wonder what they will do tomorrow. We all walk to the gate.

"Hey. So we are meeting at 11:00 at the station right?" Mina asks the squad.

"Yeah. Are you going to pick us up (Y/n)?" Sero asks me.

"Actually, Joe is going to do that." I smile apologetically. "Sorry."

"It's nothing to worry about. I am still surprised that your mom allowed this. On top of that, she even allowed Bakubro to come. That was totally unexpected. It's like someone did something to her mind or something like that." Kiri defused the conversation. Well, technically it was weird for her to do that but it's all in our favour. So, who cares? I shrug and sit in the car.

"See you later guys." I wave. Tomorrow better be fun.

~ TIMESKIP to tomorrow morning brought to you by jealous Bakugo ~

I am pumped. Omg. Omg. My friends are coming over. Aahh. I wore my training outfit and went to the gym. Apparently my mom wanted to start the sparring session directly.

In the gym, I see the squad standing there already, gawking at everything. My mom is also in her training outfit. That's odd. Wasn't this going be between us kids only?