Easily Forgiven

2 Months later

Nikair P.O.V

I was in my closet searching through drawers and I think I found the right set. I went to my shoe racks and I found the perfect red stilletos.I put on the outfit and the shoes and than waked to my fragrance cabinet.And grabbed his favorite.I sprayed it on all my spots. I brushed through my head one last time and I walked out my closet into my bedroom.And the looked on his face was priceless. I hardly give it up this early but I can't help it. He got up from the bed and slowly walked towards me.I stayed in my place until he wapped his arm around my waste inhaiing the perfume from my love spot.Hes been doing small things for me I have to do this you know?

Him- You smell so fuckin good.

Me-*Smirks*

He hungrily attacked my lips and walked bacwards towards the bed.I flipped the stript on him and pushed him back on the bed.I climbed on top of him straddling his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

Him- Damn bae you want me that bad huh? Must be cause you hardly take control.

He scooted in the middle of the bed after I got off of him.I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and hooked it to the AUX cord. Kissing On My Tattoos began playing.I walked back over to the bed while he was watching me hungrily.He reached down grabbing his hard peice slowly stroking it. I strutted back towards my phone and changed it to Dance For You. I than walked back to the side of the bed,hitting all types of slow,sensual moves getting him ready for me.When the beat finally dropped I turned around and started slow winding and rolling my hips knowing that would drive him over the edge.He slowly inched off the bed standing up walking up behind me

Loving youuuu is really all thats on my mind...

Swaying my from left to right I heard him let out a throaty grown.I felt him let out a deep breath.He grabbed my neck bending me over.And within seconds I felt a warm,moist mouth on my jewel.I couldn't help but moan.

"Can I take these of baby?" his deep but yet soft voice asked.While tugging on my panties.Shiii I shook my head hell quick.I mean who wouldn't want that.I reached for my shoe buckle and he grabbed my hand stopping me from unlatching the buckles.

"Nah nah baby,keep em on so I can take em off." He said allowing me to stand up.He grabbed my hand and escorted me back towards the bed.He pushed me down on it and slowly buckled my shoes placing them on the floor followed by his shirt only leaving him in his Tommy Hilfiger Boxers.

This man was really taking control of me.I liked it but that wasn't in the plans.

"On the wall now." was all I heard and truth be told i was damn shocked.I sat there mouth hung open like :O..(lol)

He pulled me up forcefully grabbing on to my waist with one hand while squeezing my plump ass with the other."I said on the wall NOW!"  I did as told.But he stopped me dead in my tracks saying "But before you do,take it all off." I continued doing what was being told to me and assumed the position on the wall. I heard the music shut off and his voice saying "The only thing I wanna hear is you calling my name." That instantly sent my horomones into a frenzy.Ever had this aquard feeling somebody was watching you or you could feel somebody walking up on you? Well thats what I was feeling.And I was right his tall figure was towering over me from behind.he turned me around wisking me upon is shoulders and began feasting upon my jewel.Lick after lick,suck after suck,lapping my juices I couldn't control my moans and I knew right than and there I was comming.He always did this than like when he ate me out he would nibble on my clit just so I can say his name,nomatter how hard I tried not to he would make me.I felt my climax building as he stuck a finger inside my wet cave and began going in and out slowly with me still on his shoulders. I couldn't take it and he knew it.

" Let it out girl" he said in between my thighs.

And thats what I did.

"Shiiii mmmm daddy" I breathlessly said. I could feel him smiling at the good job he had just did,but I knew he wasn't done yet and once again I began anticipating it more and more.

Mystery P.O.V

I got my mind right and this was once again the best feeling I ever had.Pleasuring Her.And before this was all over she would be calling my name. I grabbed her now weak body off of my shoulders dropping her on the bed.I pulled off my Hilfiger briefs exposing my manhood licking the rest of her juices of my lips.I crawled ontop of her positioning myself at my entrance.Slowly pushing into her I heard her moan. I pumped in and out of her quickly making her moan and whimper for me to go harder.I pulled out flipping her over face down ass up.I rammed into her while grabbing her now messed up hair.I knew it was coming she was at the brink,but I wasn't done and I didn't plan on it either.I smacked her ass and reached around her waist to rub her clit.

Daddy I'm comming!

I continued to hit her spot and her walls squeezed the hell out of me.

In out,In out

"Tell me you love it." I told her.

I love it!!

"Tell me you love me."

I love you!!!

"Nah let that shit go"

I said watching her bust and moan my name,which was music to my ears.

Dre,your forgiven

That night they continued to make love all night until the break of dawn.