Crazy

When Nikair got home it was around 1p.m.Nikair hurried an dressed in her skinnies,Uggs,and sweatshirt.Since that fall weather was slowly comming in there was no need to dress up.She couldnt get Dre off her mind though

Could he really be having me feeling like this? Nah can't be. I'm so used to De an his ways-many men come into my office for help.They hit on me but they never catch my attention but he does.Maybe a visit wouldn't hurt.Are you crazy if De finds out he will kill me.Uugh!!

Nikair laughed at her thoughts.She grabbed her keys,IPhone,And wallet and left out the house.While she was in her car on her way to lunch she decided to look through her folders and found Dre's information. She scanned the pages for his number and when she found it she gave him a call. " Hello?" he answered. " Hello is this Mr.Dre Smith?" she asked. She could sence that he smiled on the other end.

"Nikair I told you not to call me that" he laughed. "But this is he how may I help you?"  She couldn't help but blush. "I was just wondering would you like to do an early dinner tonight if your not busy?" Both sides got quite and she got scared.

"I would love to." He said.

Okay,okay I'll call you around 5 and let you know where to be.So be ready." He agreed and they said their good-byes.

Eventually she arrived at the resturant to find Carrisa sitting at a table for two all alone.

"Hey dollface sorry I'm late." she told her before sitting down.

" It's okay girl. So how did your session go with Mr.Dre?" She died of laughter because Nikair started blushing.

"It was good hun I can't complain.It felt good to see a old friend ." Carrissa looked at her and smiled. "Thats good.I'm happy you enjoyed yourself. I rather see you with him than see you with that boyfriend you got."Carrissa said right before the waitress came.

Nikair hated when Carrissa expressed herself like that. But she was right. She couldnt get out.Even if she wanted to. She could feel her eyes watering. The waitress asked Nikair if she wanted anything but she waved her away.

At that moment she wasn't in the mood for lunch anymore.Nikair just got up proceeded to her car. Carrissa came behind her and grabbed her arm. " Nikair what the fuck is your problem?" she yelled.

Your my damn problem.As my friend I expect your support. I could end it,end him. But my heart has been in it so long. I Love him, and I'm learning how to love myself in the process. I'm weak to him, I loose my train of thought when it comes to him and certain aspects of our relationship. He was my first everything."

And with that she left Carrissa standing there in awe. Nikair got in her car in a crazed state of mind.And just sat there until she calmed down.Shit is crazy she thought.She pulled out the parking lot and headed home. " Did i really just do that? What did i just do? Uughh!! She need to mind her own buisness though.My life got nothing to do with her. What if she's right. But he needs me. I cant leave.But i cant live like this anymore or Can I?

Nikair questioned herself all the way home. When she got in De was sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey baby" he said kissing her cheek. "Hi" she said. "And what's wrong with you?" he questioned. "I'm fine but I have a early dinner to go to tonight." she said turning her head away.

"With who? Cause last time I checked your ass was suppose to be here with me.So who the fuck you going out to dinner with?" He grabbed her arm.

" Get the fuck off me.It's buisness stupid ass.Last time I checked I had a job to do.So back the fuck up and calm yo ass down cause i have to get ready." He looked at her like she had lost her mind. She never showed her assertive side to him. He always had the upper hand. She walked into the room and texted Dre the time and place. She had about and hour to get herself together.They were going to meet at 6:30 and kà Mochèllè.

She could hear De yelling on the other side of the door.She shook her head and walked into the bathroom. She cut on the shower an when she turned around De swung the bathroom door open.He grabbed her by her throat and pulled her towards the bedroom. "You must have thought shit was sweet huh?" he hissed. " he pushed her against the wall and made her head hit against the picture causing the glass to break. " De i-" she tried to say. " He slapped her. "Shut the fuck up! " he screamed at her. She started to pull herself towards the door. He than grabbed her hair and yanked her back in. He started laughing and kicked her in her stomach and than in her rib cage. She screamed. He laughed and shook his head. "You stupid bitch." he spat. He left her on the floor weak,hurt,screaming,gasping for air.

Crazy huh?