Stiles turned his head over to me, fear in his eyes but it soon melted as soon as he saw the mischievous look in my eyes. I opened up my burger wrapper and took a bit. Stiles grinned over to me as he stood over me.

"Oh really," he purred, "And what would I have to do to make you believe me?"

I tapped my chin in thought as I answered, "How about you convince me with a kiss."

Stiles let out a little chuckle as he cupped her face and leaned down to connect our lips together. The kiss started soft and sweet but something felt different. I opened my eyes to see Stiles pulling away as he looked at his hands. When I looked at his hands myself, I noticed him trembling.

"What's wrong?" I asked, getting worried about Stiles' increasing heart rate.

Stiles continued to panic as he answered, "I-I can't feel my hands... or my arms."

"Stiles you need to breathe, okay," I got up from my seat just as I noticed the creature on Stiles' car.

Stiles turned when I stopped talking to him. I rushed over to the window to call out to the mechanic. Even as I yelled at the top of my lungs, he couldn't hear me. I watched as the creature reached behind the man's neck and quickly rushed off. The creature did something to the guy as he suddenly collapsed on the ground. I was about to rush out to check on him when Stiles fell as well.

Worried about Stiles, I rushed over to him and tried to figure out what was happening. Stiles kept saying something but it was hard for me to hear from my panic state as he continued to repeat the same thing over and over until I figure it out.

Call 911.

Panicking, I pulled out my phone and began to dial 911. I was stuck between continuing to sticking by Stiles' side or rushing out to help the mechanic. I had to prevent the poor guy's death as Stiles and I watched the lift holding stiles' jeep began to descend on the immobile mechanic.

I closed my eyes, trying to not pay attention to the weak cry for help from the man, but it still drilled itself into my ears. I rushed for the door when the creature showed itself to Stiles and I. Just as the operator answered, I screamed from fright, falling backward. I almost hit Stiles, but as I tuned out the operator I noticed it was too late to save the mechanic.

He was dead.

---

I sat beside Stiles on the back of the ambulance, as we watched the deputies go about their job in getting what they needed from the crime scene. I had Stiles hands on mine as I played with them out of habit. I was nervous about what to even say. Stiles was still shaken as much as I was, but I was the one that said that discovered the mechanic so I was the one being questioned. I had asked the deputies to keep my information to myself until I spoke to the Sheriff.

So here we are, before Stiles' dad as he wrote in his notepad, and I am trying to just get us out of here.

"So let me get your story straight," the Sheriff sighed, "You came back from getting dinner for you guys, but Stiles was in the restroom. When you waited for him, you began to hear an animal nearby. That was why you made the call to 911?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, "After what happened the past few months, I didn't want to risk anything. As I waited for the call to go through a dispatcher, I decided to check on the mechanic. I found him under Stiles' jeep when I found him. That's why I screamed during the call."

The sheriff nodded as he continued to write down his notes. I kept looking at his hands as I tried to rub at them. Stiles had voiced the state of his hands hurting a bit, I was trying to take some of the pain along with trying to soothe them. Noah looked down at what I was doing and raised his eyebrow at us.