28: Shots fired

Kris point of view

                "Agent Kris! Agent Onew! You both are immediately wanted in the control room." Soyu let out urgently running to us. She only stopped for a brief second then she went to other Agents telling them to report to the control room. What is going on?

                "What's going on?" I yelled after her in panic. I don't like this. I don't like what's going on.

                "It's Alex!" Soyu yelled back turning around towards me. Her long brown wavy hair went down past her shoulders. Her brown eyes held worry and panic. I felt my breathed hitch at her words. Oh no. Panic settled into me. "Jr found her! He wants all the Agents to gather in the control room." And with that she ran off continuing to yell.

                "Kris?" Onew let out in shock.

 I turned towards him and with one look. His brown eyes seemed to mirror mine's. Horror, fear filled his features. Even shock as his mouth hanged open. Without wasting any time we both ran towards the control room. Not even bothering with the elevator, we raced down the stairs taking it two at a time. I jumped down the last few steps, ignoring the throbbing pain the jump caused my ankle I slammed the door open. I ran through the frantic control room heading towards the main room where everyone is gathering. Onew yelled for me to slow down, but I can't. Alex. They can't catch her. What the hell is she doing?

"Agent Kris, nice of you and your partner to finally join us!" Jr's breathed out smugly. I breathed heavily looking up at him. Without taking my eyes off of his cold, taunting brown eyes I made my way towards him. Once I reached him I sent him my best glare. "I hope I did not interrupt your morning!"

"What's going on, Jr?" Onew breathed out behind me. We stood in front of all the watchful Agents eyes.

"It's Alex!" Jr breathed out turning around towards the monitors. A sadistic smile filled his features.  Both Onew and I turned towards the monitors to only widen our eyes. What is going on? "Looks like her target found her for us."

The monitors showed Alex and Lee Joon arguing in the middle of the street pointing their guns at each other. People ran away with panic noticing the guns as cars stood abandoned in a screeching halt near them. I shook my head in denial. Lee Joon said he was there to help her. He lied.

"What's going on?" Onew breathed out coming up next to me. He stared at the large monitor with the same shocked expression as me. He is wondering the same thing as me.

"I'll tell you. Lee Joon came here hearing that Alex is here. He came here to finish the job. Making my job easier. Now I know what he is here for." Jr laughed. That son of a bitch. I turned towards him glowering at his satisfied face. Jr shrugged at me as if I was nothing then turned back towards all the Agents behind us. "As you all can see, Alex is in the open. She is currently in a quarrel with her target right now making all this easier for us. I want all the snipers to come with me. We are going to occupy the buildings around. We are not letting her get away this time. When I give the go, we are going to kill both her and Lee Joon. I then want Ailee, Jay Park, and their team to do ground control." Jr said. He looked right at Ailee and Jay Park with a serious expression.  "When the shot is taken I need your team to make sure everything is clear at the bottom. I want to go down to make sure they are both dead."

I looked at all the Agents to see them expressionless. They are masking their emotions so no one knows. Some of them, like Ailee for instance, held a passive expression. Guilt, anger, and sorrow passed their eyes. I turned back to Onew to see him looking down at the ground fisting his hands tightly. His knuckles turning white as his jaw clenched. We have to stop this. He will kill her.