22:Her sorrow

Alex Point of View (Yay! I missed Alex!)

"Are you sure?" I said in a hurry into the Bluetooth ear piece in my ear. I sped through my place loading weapons on me.

"Yes! I'm sure you, Idiot!" Hyori's voice hissed through in other line in anger. I rolled my eyes as I put the knives in my boot. I got up and went towards my dining table grabbing my pistols making sure they were fully loaded. "What's the status on Lee Joon?" I immediately stopped what I was doing freezing in place.

I had to tell her I saw Lee Joon here not that long ago. She didn't take it well. Hyori thinks he is here to finish the job and so do I. I mean why else would he be here in Russia? How did he even know I was here? I couldn't be a coincidence because when I saw him in the street I saw how he looked at me. Relieved almost as if he has been searching for me for years. But that is impossible. He can't have any sort of feelings for me. Immediately I felt sadness overcome me. Kris was right. This is just a mission. I can't have Lee Joon fill the hole in my heart that Jongup left. To him I am just a mission nothing else.

I froze as I thought about when I ran away from him. He saw it. He saw the scar. I slowly lifted my hand to my neck feeling the large Z shaped scar. The scar those bastard Zmeya branded me with to give them information. Like I know shit. I glared at nothing in particular as I recalled the tortures they gave me. They thought I had something to do with their leader's disappearance. Bullshit. Like I had anything to do with it.

How they got me? I will tell you. I let them catch me.

I know what you are thinking how I can let them capture me. Easy. I went to their main hideout gun blazing demanding for their leader. Idiots. If I go in there asking for their leader how the hell would I know where he is? I swear people get more stupid as time passes. Well after killing at least ten of their members one genius finally hit me in the back of the head knocking me out. They are completely useless without their leader. I woke up tied to a chair 3 of them arguing in front of me. I waited patiently for them to finish their bitchfit thinking of a plan. See the reason I went in there was to see where they last seen their leader and find out what they know. Wasn't the best plan but I say fuck it. I'm already a dead woman might as well go all out.

When the 3 musketeers finally stopped arguing they demanded for me to tell them where their leader is. They remembered me from 2 years ago when their leader captured me. They said I took their leader as pay back. How did I answer back? Well in the Alex Night fashion. Lots of sarcasm and comments on how they should kiss my ass. Which lead to them getting angry and branding my neck.

Let me tell you that hurt like a bitch! And it was not part of the plan. I realized at that moment I was a dumbass for not thinking things through. But by some miracle I escaped. I don't even know myself. One minute I beat the shit out of the musketeers in the room the next minute the door busted open, but no one was there. After finishing off the musketeers, which wasn't pretty, I walked out to see everyone dead or knocked out. I was able to walk out calmly and really confused. It wasn't the first time it happened to me.

You remember when I escaped from the American Agents at the airport hangar? Got shot in the hip by my bestest friend in the whole world. Also a bullet grazed my shoulder. I walked more like limped away from danger to only pass out inside an apartment building. I remember hearing a familiar voice asking me what I was doing there. The voice sounded so much like Jongup, but I knew that was impossible. Well when I finally woke up I was well in my safe house. My wounds were cleaned and bandaged up. No note. Nothing. I still don't know who helped me, but I have a strong feeling it was the person who helped me escape the Zmeya. I don't know it's just a feeling.

"Hello?" Hyori practically yelled snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh sorry, Hyori. Did you say something?" I breathed shaking my head. I went back to loading my pistols on its holders on my thighs.