4: Operation Night

Lee Joon's point of view!! 

“Agent Joon! The Boss wants to see you!” I looked up from filling reports towards the heavenly voice to see Agent Hyuna standing in front of me in her tall glory. Her long brown hair coming down in waves as she smiled at me softly and with interest.

“Understood! I’ll go there now!” I let out with a sigh as I stared to put away the papers of the reports from the last mission I took.

Agent Hyuna nodded politely although she tried to hide her disappointed face. She probably was expecting me to ask her out for drinks. I rolled my eyes as I watched in amusement while she let out a annoyed sigh. She turned on her heels sharply making her long brown wavy hair go to one side of her shoulder. She walked a head back to her division making sure to sway her butt in the pencil skirt. All the men in the office immediately stopped what they were doing to stare after her. I don’t blame them Agent Hyuna is an attractive woman, but agents show never be in relationships. It is unprofessional in my opinion. 

“Lee Joon! Where are you going?” I heard a voice yell behind me. I got up from my chair with a tired sigh knowing who it was. I slipped on my dark suit jacket with ease as I turned around to the voice.

“I am to report to the Boss’s office.” I answered seriously. I looked at the leader of my division, Rain, standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. I saw as he winked at a passing secretary in a short skirt. I just rolled my eyes at his idiocy. Believe it or not he is actually my older brother.

“Again?” Rain sighed in annoyance. He ran his hand through his short brown hair making his bangs go back for a split second before they went back to its place across his forehead. He knows the boss wants me for another mission.  “Have you even finished the reports?”

“I have only got half way done, but it will be completed by tonight.”

“You won’t have time. Knowing Leeteuk he is going to give you another long mission. Leave the reports on my desk I will get one of the secretaries to finish them. They will do anything for me.” He laughed arrogantly. Just because all the women here basically fawn over him doesn’t mean he could use them like this.

“No! I can take care of it myself.” I waved him off as I walked away from him.

“Hey! Remember to call mom before you go on the new mission he gives you!”

“Yeah!” I yelled out while I continued to walk away. I know I have said a lie to my older brother by telling him I will contact our mother, but why should I? Every time I got see her she brags on how great Rain is. How I should be more like my ‘fun older brother’. I don’t see anything wrong with being serious.

“Watch out!” Mir’s voice echoed in alarm as he ran through the room. He pushed agents out of the way and jumped over things. His face looking panicked. Mir pushed Thunder out of his way making the brunette man spill his hot coffee on the new intern he has been trying to get all week. The red head screamed in shock while Thunder frantically tried to dry her off.  “Hyung!” Mir yelled in relief as his eyes lit up. He quickly jumped over the desk chair to get to me.

“What are you doing?” I let out in shock as he grabbed my shoulders turning so he was behind me. I was facing forward to all the destruction he did here my eyes trained at Seungho’s office. “What did you do now?” I sighed out in defeat knowing he is using me as a shield. Mir is the youngest in our division also the trouble maker. Him and Kyuhyun has taken into account to play pranks on everyone.

“I went too far! He is going to kill me!” He muttered out in horror. He trembled behind me as his grip on my shoulders tightened.

“MIR!” Seungho’s voice echoed in rage as he stalked out his office. His drowsy looking eyes held fire in them as his eyes trained right on us. This should be interesting. “I’m going to kill you!” He hissed out with venom in his voice. His got closer to us almost chest to chest with me.