26: Locking up

Hey guys!! So how are you liking the story?

Hope good things :D

Well this is honestly just a filler chapter. I felt like i had to settle things with Lee Joon and Jongup for now. Don't worry all the action is starting next chapter.

I want to thank everyone who was with me from the begining of spy my heart. And i want to thank everyone that is reading. Honestly i am getting close to the end of Spy my Heart. Sadly but yes.

Thank you all!! :D You guys are awsome and kept Spy my heart going.

Just a few more chapters!! 0.0....oh a quick question before a leave. Who do you want next chapter's poing of view to be? Lee Joon, Jongup, Or even Daesung??

Alex's point of view

                "What took you guys so long!" Daesung exclaimed once we entered the room in silence.

                Jongup and I looked at each other then back at Daesung with a shrug.

 We can never tell them what happened not that far from here. Jongup was right, what we did was a mistake. I let out a heavy sigh ignoring Daesung as I marched to the old dust filled couch against the wall. Without a second thought I immediately dropped myself on the sofa making the dust fly up in the air choking me. I coughed out loud and sneezed a couple times from it. I am such a dumbass. When I finally finished I breathed out looking at the web filled ceiling. The sofa creaked under me as I turned my body to the side facing everything in the room. I closed my eyes feeling stressed.

How can I kiss Jongup? How can I be so stupid? The image of earlier clouded my mind. Jongup standing really close to me asking me what I was thinking. His eyes holding all the love and concern he had of me. I just lost it there. Forgetting all about Lee Joon. All about the pain. Forgetting all about the confusion in my heart. I was overcome in desire. My chest clenched in pain as lump filled my throat. How can I do that to Lee Joon? I fisted my hands tightly having the urge to just punch the shit out of everything. I want to destroy everything and cry. It shouldn't be possible to love two men at once.

Breathing in and out slowly I focused on relaxing my emotions. I need to calm down. What is done is done. It already past. Jongup and I agreed that it never happened that it was a mistake. I growled lowly to myself. I hate this.

"Stubborn ass!" I heard Jongup mutter.

I snapped my eyes open to glare at him. An amused smile covering his features as he crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes lifting my hand up showing him my wonderful middle finger to which he just chuckled shaking his head. 

                We were in a different room. This room was still old abandoned looking, but it had furniture like the sofa I was on. The furniture was old and worn down. My eyes trailed towards the where Daesung stood with Jongup near the kitchen. A bright light resting against the wall behind them making the room brighter and visible. A working fridge and stove. Even a metal table. I stared at the metal table curiously to see that there were medical supplies on top of it. It looks like someone was here treating someone. Then it clicked. I remember when I saw Lee Joon earlier he had his upper thigh wrapped tightly with a bandaged. I was too pissed off to ask him about it. But now putting two and two together my guess is he got shot, but Jongup treated him. But who shot him.

 I looked around with a sigh. I feel exhausted. Too much happened today. I closed my eyes softly hoping I can get some rest not caring about the smell or even that there are small bugs on the couch.