I sat up and ran my hands across my face. With a deep sigh, I got up and made my way to the washroom.

I felt as if all of the energy was sucked out of me. I stood in front of my sink and slowly allowed my eyes to look in front. My lifeless eyes looked back at me. I could see and feel each one of my wounds. The same wounds with which he claimed was a way to tell me how much he loved me.

I couldn't hold back my sob and it came out loudly. I backed up until my back hit the wall and I slowly slid down while crying.

I was so numb that I didn't hear someone shouting and pounding at the locked door.

Soon the door broke open revealing a very angry but nervous looking Alexander looking at me.

He quickly came up to me, sat down and hugged me. I clutched onto him for my dear life and allowed my tears to come down my face.

"Will anyone tell me what the fuck is going on? " He says, while still holding me in his warm embrace

"I guess its time Mia"

I looked up to Jake, Leo and Harper looking at me with sympathy and pain. Leo knew about me, so he knew what happened. Behind him Adam also gave a very confused but concerned look.

I shook my head like a child.

"Mia, he needs to know, he cannot protect you if he doesn't know about it" Harper says as she nears me , she bends down and kissed me on my forehead.

"We will never let him near you" Jake says as he looks up to Leo for confirmation and he nods.

"I guess we must give you some time together" Harper gets up, slowly everyone moves out.

As they left, I completely put all of my weight on Alex. He hugged me tightly.

"Do you really want to know? Because I think after this you will leave me for being too weak. You cannot have someone as weak as me next to you"

He pulled me to his lap and slightly smacked my ass, "Mia, never say that you are weak. I have no idea what you have been through, all I know it has been bad. Inspite all of that you learnt to stand up and still be optimistic about everything. And about leaving you? Never say that. You are mine and I am yours. You have no authority to even think about me leaving you. Even if your pretty mind does not agree, I will punish you in such a pleasurable manner that you will forget all these nonsense

My heart swelled at this and this time happy tears fell from my eyes.

I took a deep breath, rested my back against his chest and started.

"I am an orphan. My parents died in a car crash. I was the lucky one to survive. I have no siblings at all. When I was 18, I left the orphanage. I worked in a diner and simultaneously completely my studies. I had no boyfriends at all. My life was good. But it all changed when I saw Rex.

One day while working, a group of boys entered the diner. They all were the typical bad boys type. Leather jacket, smoking, tattoos and a powerful aura"

His grip tightened on my more and I slowly made imaginary figures on his arm.

"One of them caught my eye. He was Rex. I thought he was the most good-looking guy I had ever seen. And just like that, the good girl fell for the bad boy. Jake and Harper did tell me that he wasn't good. But I was too much in love or I guess so. I was happy. But one day he lost it. He came home, bleeding and he told me to stitch him up. I didn't know how to do it. So, he hit me. That was the first time and then it all started. He also started being obsessed with me. He would just hit me even if I talked to anyone. He claimed that I am only his and no one else's. I never told Jake and Harper as he threatened me that he would harm them. I distanced myself from them. In the meantime, he started living with me. He has set up a few rules and if I broke any rule, he would beat me.

Jake and Harper knew something was wrong so they came home one day when Rex wasn't home. They saw my condition and they forced me to tell them. As soon as I finished, I told them to leave because I didn't want Rex to know and hurt them. After they left, Rex came home. He was furious. He took a knife and told me, ' I told you not to tell anyone or get anyone near you. You broke my rule bitch. Now suffer'. I was too weak to run. And he caught my hair and pulled me down."

"Have you seen the scar on me?" I ask as he nodded his head.

"Well, he did it to me, that same night, as my punishment, he took the knife and put in right on my stomach and dragged it. Before passing out when I heard police sirens outside.

The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital for a whole month. My condition was so bad that the doctors were surprised that I survived. Jake and Harper promised to always protect me and they did.

The last time that I saw him was in the court. He was sentenced Imprisonment for lifetime. And now he has escaped. "

I didn't realize that I was again crying when Alex wiped my tears. I looked at him and I could see that his eyes held concern for me

"Did he... did he.. ever touch you? "

I looked down.

"Yes"

He clenched his jaw.

"I will find that bastard and kill him. I will make him suffer more than what he did to you. He messed with my girl and he raped you. He is a dead man. I swear Mia. No one touches my queen"

My heart again swelled at this and I hugged him.

"I swear I will kill him, Mia. He has hurt my future queen. He will suffer"

I again hugged him.

"I love you Alexander King"

He froze. "Really? "

"Yes" I looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

"Mia Black, you have the power to make me angry and happy at the same time. I have loved you since the time you walked down the aisle for Jake's and Leo's wedding.

And with that we kissed. The kiss that removed all of my pain and filled me with the warmest feeling of love. The love which Jake and Harper gave me. Maybe more than that.

----------------------------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-STAY SEXY-