Chapter 5 - Fancy meeting

"So..." Y/N and blushing Lara exited the car "How expensive this shop is?"

"Appropriately expensive" She pointed at most expensive looking shop they parked near.

"Can't we just buy normal clothes?" He sighed.

"No" She wrapped arm around his "Would you mind if I pretend that we're couple? For your research purposes of course"

"It's not like I don't mind" He looked away, blushing "But what if someone ask about us afterwards or something like that?"

"I don't think that anyone would care about that" She smiled and they started walking towards the shop "A lot of people date random people from internet and break up after one date"

"Except, you're working for me" He pointed out.

"I think you already used me for things you would do with a girlfriend"

"You got a point..." He admitted.

They entered the shop and young, attractive, blonde shop assistant quickly greeted them.

"Hello, are you searching for something specific?" She asked them with smile.

"Normal clothes?" He answered awkwardly.

"Normal? In what way?" Shop assistant asked, confused a little.

"You know, not too fancy ones that won't stand out" Lara answered.

"I think I know what you mean, please follow me" She guided them deeper into shop, where various shirts, boxers and many other clothes "Please take your time. If you have any questions, I'll be nearby"

She walked away, leaving them alone.

"I think those will be ordinary enough" Lara picked up random black shirt and read price tag "7000 yen, pretty cheap if you ask me..."

"7000 yen?!" He repeated with his jaw open "Isn't it bit too expensive?"

"Nonsense" She giggled "It's pretty much a average price to normal girl"

"Said Peter's sister" He smirked.

"Hey!" She blushed "I'm not like my brother!"

"So you're Peter's sister!" Danno approached them out of nowhere.

"Yes, and who are you?" She greeted him coldly.

"Fancy seeing you here, Dann. What are you doing in place like... Oh, wait..." Y/N suddenly pulled Lara away from him.

"WULULULULULULULULULULULULU" Girl with blond hair and military gear suddenly dropkicked Dann, sending him straight on hard floor.

"Oh, hi Y/N" She casually spoke as she stood up and looked at tensed up Lara "New girlfriend?"

"You can say that" He rolled his eyes and helped Danno to get up "I see that you still go on dates like you're going to work"