Chapter 1 - Power of friendship

[♫Off to wanking part we go...♫]

[The story is during a rework. If you see a note like this one, then it means that I'm in middle of rewriting the chapter]

The last lesson ended and most of the student rushed out of the school to welcome the summer vacation, while others went to their clubs and say goodbye to their friends.

Despite being an introvert that hates everyone equally, Y/N also headed towards his club. The gaming club.

He busted in without knocking, scaring the crap out of the guy inside that instinctively threw his moaning phone through the window.

It was one of his few friends, Hinato, looking like a hentai protagonist with his blond hair covering his eyes.

"And this is why we bought you headphones for birthday" Y/N said with a smirk.

"And how about you don't barge in like Joe into your mother" Hinato said as he looked through the window to see where his phone is.

"Who do you think I learned that?" Y/N walked to the window to help him.

It wasn't hard to find the phone as it was next to a priest in a pool of blood.

"I guess we can say..." Hinato put on sunglasses with shaky hands "Amen"

"Don't worry, I'm sure that he would forgive you" Y/N patted him on the back "Now let's check if you can still stealth this"

They started scouting for cameras and any potential witnesses. Luckily, there was none.

"Okay, so far--" Hinato looked back at the crime scene "Oh shit"

The priest was gone, and with the phone.

"Maybe he was self-cleaning? I heard he was a janitor" Y/N commented.

"I got bad feeling about this..." Hinato bit his lip.

"Let's change the topic. Guess what happen recently?" Y/N closed the window and then sat down on a chair.

"You got friend zoned instead of being rejected on a spot?" Hinato sat next to him.

"No, but a distant relative of mine recently died and apparently left me something. I don't even know that guy!"

"Smells like a bullshit to me. What did you got?"

"Don't worry, I called cops on the woman that told me that and it turned out it was legit. I still need to visit his home to hear his last will tho"

"Woman? Was she hot?" Hinato said with hint of curiosity.

"Milf with white hair and serious pack of honk-donkers" Y/N summarized, perfectly knowing what Hinato asks for.

"Hmm..." Hinato smiled "How thick is she?"

"Thick as a fuck"

"I would bang her right away if I were you"

"With that haircut of yours, I'm surprised that you didn't bang whole school already" Y/N chuckled.

"Why you are gay?" Hinato asked out of nowhere.

"Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't bang her!" Y/N quickly defended himself.

"But why are you gay?" Hinata asked again.

"Cut it off you--"

The doors opened. A rather attractive guy with a messy, black hair, walked in while cleaning his glasses.