"Of course, we're excited, dear! Our little girl is getting married." Your Mom laughs, "But you DO need to tell your sister, so I'll let you go. We're so happy for you!"

You grin even wider, "Thanks, Mom. Bye!"

You hang up and look at Thomas.

"How'd they take it?" He asks nervously.

You smile and give him a quick peck on the lips, "Great. Just like I told you they would."

He sighs, "Good."

"Now, I'm going to Skype my sister. And you're going to talk to her." You say with a nod, as you grab your computer.

"Oh, no! I couldn't talk to your sister yet!" He objects.

You shrug, "Why not? We're getting married."

He grumbles to himself as you set up Skype. You quickly press call to your sister and the Skype phone rings. When she answers she yells, "IRIS!"

The places she's in is unfarmilliar to you. A college dorm. She decided to go to BYU Provo after all, for her first four years. Then she would find a good dental hygiene school. Hopefully near you.

You were surprised with all her quirks and fashion statements that she didn't become a designer or an architectural person or something.

You smile, "Hey, Juliette. How's your boyfriend doing?"

Yeah, she'd gotten a boyfriend. She'd been in school for three months now. It wasn't a serious boyfriend, but they were dating and they seemed to like each other okay.

Juliette shrugs, "Rayman is good. How's Thomas?"

You grin, "I dunno. How are you Thomas?"

Thomas sticks his head in front of the screen, "I'm good, thank you."

Juliette blinks, surprised, "Oh, hi!"

Thomas chuckles, looking pleased, "Hey. Nice to meet you."

"I've heard a lot about you. All good things." She says, politely.

Thomas looks at you, smiling, "Same here."

Juli smiles, mischeviously, "So, I hear you like my sister?"

Thomas looks at you again, his eyes smiling, "I'm pretty fond of her."

Juliette chuckles. I quickly stop them before they can continue their conversation, "We actually called to tell you something."

Juliette raises her eyebrows, looking suspicious, "Oh?"

You look to Thomas, "Yeah. So, Thomas and I have been dating for a while. And things have been getting pretty serious, so-"

Juliette stops you, "Hold on there! Easy does it! Is this going where I think it's going?"

You grin, "Probably."

Juliette leans forward, a grin spreading across her face, "Are you two getting MARRIED?"

You smile, "Yes!"

Juliette screams and squeals unintelligible words. You hear someone bust into her room and yell, "WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

Juliette yells back, "MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!"

The girl responds back with, "Oh! Well, congratulations to the happy couple."

Juliette laughs, "Thanks. Oh, my gosh! Iris! Thomas! You're getting married!"