Wednesday-Snow Ball

Sakura pov

"Sakura..." I moaned and rolled over.
"Five more minutes mom..." I mumbled. I heard the person sigh then their footsteps walking away from me.
"SAKURA!!" I jumped up so far I ended up falling out of the bed. I rubbed my butt and looked up to see an annoyed Sasuke looking down on me, "Finally. Wake up, I made breakfast." He muttered. I stood and stretched, "Really? You can cook?" I asked amused. He noded and pointed to the small table that Sasuke had set up with two plates of food on each end. Breakfast for two.

"Whenever my father was out on a mission and Itachi was gone, my mother would teach me how to cook dinner. Then breakfast. She didn't want dad to know because he thought a man knowing how to cook was foolish." He said. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, "Well I think it's a plus." I said with a smile.

I sat at one side of the table looking down at the mouth watering meal in front of me. A plate full of pancakes, bacon, and sasuge. I looked up to see Sasuke watching me carefully, "Go ahead, I'm not a bad cook. Try it." He said. I nodded and took a bite of bacon, something about this bacon tasted different. The flavor exploded into my mouth, and I let out a soft moan."So good." I said giving him a smile.
He nodded proudly, "Hn." He grunted.
I looked out the window and noticed it had snowed last night. I jumped up out of my seat and that startled Sasuke.
"What? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Sasuke-kun!!! It snowed!!" I squealed like a little girl. He just gave me a look then went back to eating. I threw on my jacket and ran out the door with an annoyed Sasuke yelling at me that it was to cold. I completley ignored him and ran into the ankle high snow, the snow was still falling but it was just a few flakes here and there. I laughed and stuck my tongue out waiting for one of the small white flakes to touch it.
"You act like you have never seen snow." Sasuke said from the door. I smiled at him, "Let's be honest, how many times has it snowed at the leaf?" I asked.
He shrugged, "None as I know of."
"Exactly." I said giving him a laugh. He still looked annoyed.
"Come on Sakura it's cold, come back in." He said. I suppressed a giggle as I crouched down and made a snowball. I turned and threw it, it sailed silently through the air then smacked Sasuke square on the nose. I exploded in a fit of laughter, "I thought Mr. Big and bad Uchiha would have been able to dodge a snowball." I said as I continued to laugh.

"Oof.." I grunted as a snowball cracked me in the forehead. Sasuke gave me a smirk, "Maybe next time you won't hit an Uchiha." He sneered.
"Oh it's on!" I yelled and scooped up a handful of snow. I was about throw another snowball when Sasuke started toward me. I shrieked and tried to run only to trip over my own feet and fall head first into the cold snow. I raised my head and was met with a weird sight, Sasuke was bent over laughing.

"White looks good on you Haruno." He said between laughs. He walked over and extended his hand toward me, I took it then with a forcefull jerk I pulled him down into the snow with me. His face hovered inches from mine, his cheeks turned bright pink and his dark onyx eyes stared back into my own.
My feelings took over, I leaned forward desperately wanting to to feel the warmth of his touch and the way it sent shivers down to my core. I inched closer until I could feel his warm breath on my face, his breath smelled of pancake syrup and bacon, not bad if I say so myself.

"Uh Sakura..." He said causing me to stop. His cheeks had grown redder.
'Wow good job making Uchiha blush.' My inner said. "Whats wrong Sasuke-kun?" I asked.
"It's...uh cold out here. And I don't have a jacket or shoes on..." My eyes widened, "Oh I'm so sorry...." I started to stand when someone cleared their throats. I looked over to see the announcer of the Rose pageant standing off to our side. "Sorry to bother you two, I'm here to inform you that because of the sudden snow the rose pagent will be put off until tomorrow night." He said from behind a scarf that was wrapped around his face.

I nodded, "Okay, thank you." I stood as Sasuke started to shiver, I ushered him inside but before I shut the door I stopped. I turned and gazed back out at the winter wonderland, I could have swore we were being watched, I just shrugged then retreated back into our warm hotel room and to a Uchiha-cicle.

Shia pov

"I just don't get it!" Timaru growled. We were hidden in the snowy trees watching the pink haired ninja and Sasuke in the snow. "They should practicality be all over each other!" He muttered. I sat on a bench beside him, I watched as they were about to kiss. Oh how I wish Timaru would treat me like that, but sadly thanks to my stupid father I was given to Timaru as a gift.

*Flashback*

I was only thirteen when it all happened. I was walking threw the forest behind my house looking for nothing in particular. I loved going outside but my father wouldn't allow me to, so I went when mother was asleep and father was away on a mission. I just stumbled threw the bush and trees until a loud groan made me stop. In front of me a large black bear rose up on it's hind legs and roared at me, I was scared to death. I tripped backwards over my own feet, the bear came forward snarling and growling at me. Just as it jumped someone flashed in front of me, shielding me with their body.

I had my eyes closed so tightly that I didn't see him stop the bear. "Hey, you ok?" Came his voice. I opened my eyes, and saw the person who had saved me. He had short grey hair and bright grey eyes, he gave me a smile and reached out to help me stand. "Hi my names Timaru. Who are you and what are you doing out here alone?" He questioned.

"Uh...My names Shia, and I like walking threw the woods. It's beautiful." I said. He gave me a wide smile, "Come on Shia, I'll walk you home." He said taking my hand. I was scared of what my father might say if I came home from the forest with a boy. Once we reached my house the boy stopped and was about to knock on the door when it swung open and my dad stood glaring at us from the door way. "What's this?" He asked.

"Hi sir, my names Timaru. I walked your daughter home because she was attacked by a bear in the forest. I saved her and brought her home." Timaru said from my side. My dad continued to glare at us, "How did you save her?" My father asked.
"I'm a ninja sir. I killed the bear." Timaru replied. My dad slowly nodded, "Come in Timaru. We have alot to talk about." My father said. It was a year after that that my father gave me to Timaru. After that Timaru and I have been together for years.

*End Flashback*

"What could have I done to mess that up?" Timaru yelled as I came back from my memories. "Maybe they are just immune." I offered, noticing that Sasuke and Sakura were now gone.
"No. No. No. Gah! fine we will do this the hard way, has the girl said anything?" He asked.
"No, she isn't talking." I said. He jumped down out of the tree, and I followed. We walked down the snowed over road, "Ok, well let's go we have a special event tomorrow. The leaf ninja, will rue the day they came after me." He said, I sighed and silently followed him.

To be cont....

(A/N: Sorry but this is a filler. Just wanting SasuSaku having a break and giving Shia and Timaru a backstory. Ok well Vote. Comment. Follow. I'm loving this story and I know my special someone is to. Have a nice evening everyone.)