Monday- Relationship Goals pt.2

Sakura pov

I yawned and sat up in bed, I looked over and saw Sasuke's bed empty but nice and neat.
'Gee did he even sleep there last night?' I thought to myself.
'Maybe he slept with you.' My inner said causing me to blush.

'Shut up inner.' I said. After the little talk with myself I took a shower then figured i'd go look for Sasuke, knowing him he's probably out trying to get info on that ninja we're here to capture. I walked out the door and still was surprised at how beautiful this village was.

I started walking past shops looking for any sign of the Uchiha, when a shop caught my attention. It was a weapon shop and propped up in the window was a beautiful katana that you could engrave with anything. I thought about buying it for Sasuke then a horrible scene past threw my mind. Everytime Sasuke killed anyone with it he would bow and say 'For you Sakura.' I shuddered. Ok, no. Katana out of the question. So I continued threw the shops, there were shops for just about anything. From Anbu mask to super bowls of ramen, thank god we didn't bring Naruto. Then there was a jewelry shop, I just had to go in and see what they had.

I walked in and started to look around. They had necklaces, rings, even ear rings. Then I saw something that caught my eyes. It was a necklace with the Uchiha symbol hanging from it, the red were ruby and the white were diamond. It was so beautiful.

"No, no. There's no way she would like that, it's to flashy and you know it. Aym doesn't like flashy stuff." I heard a voice said. I turned to see two boys looking at necklaces, they wore head bands and looked to be a few years younger then me. One boy had short spikey brown hair and bright brown eyes. The other had shoulder length black hair tied up, and bright blue eyes. The boy with black hair held a beautiful necklace that had rose on it but was made completly of diamonds. The other boy held another necklace but all it had on it was a heart locket, the kind you put pictures in.

The boy with the rose sneered at the others necklace. "She'll never go for that. She will like mine because it's pretty." He said then he paid and walked out leaving the other boy standing there looking at his necklace.
I walked over to him and said, "Wow that's beautiful." I let out a laugh as he jumped.  "No it's not. She won't like it." He sadly said.

"Yes she will. Take it from me, some girls like flashy stuff. But it's really the little things that matter the most to us." I said. He gave me a hopeful look. "Really?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.

"I love lockets, and you should put a picture in it. Is she your sister?" I asked.
He shook his head, "No. She's my teammate. That other guy is the team leader. We both like her but he can buy her everything he wants, I can only do so much." He said with a sigh.
"If she likes you it won't matter how much money you have or what you can do for her. She'll love it no matter what." I said. He smiled at me and said, "Thanks miss." then he reached his hand out toward me, "My names Ryi Kurosachi."

I took his hand and gently shook it, "I'm Sakura Haruno." I said with a smile.
"Crud! I'm sorry miss Sakura but I've got to go! My sensei said to meet him. If I don't get there soon I'll be late!" He said paying for the necklace then running out of the store. I sighed and looked back at the Uchiha symbol necklace then walked out.

I walked around some more until I finally saw Sasuke. He stood in front of a shop staring at something, then a girl a few years younger then us walked beside him. They started talking then he said something to the girl and went inside the shop and after a few moments he came back out with a red kimono and gave it to the girl.
'Look your man's out here buying stuff for another girl.' My inner said.

The girl gave him a huge smile, I walked closer so I could hear what they were talking about.
"Thank you Sasuke for the kimono." The girl said as she turned and walked off, I have to admit I was a little jealous. That was until she stopped and said, "And your girlfriends lucky to have a guy like you." Then she was gone. My eyes widened,who was she talking about?

He sighed so I rushed foward and tackled him. He looked around, "What is everything ok?!" He asked. I nodded and said, "I saw what you did for that girl. Your so nice." I said. He blushed slightly and handed me a bento box, lucky because my stomach growled.
"Come on, let's find somewhere to eat, we have a long night." He said. I nodded and gave him a big smile. I had no idea Sasuke could be this nice and gentel.

To be cont...