13' Professor Namjoon?

Soojin jotted down everything in her small diary, that had been happening with her. So many untold stories, silly words and painful, yet beautiful feelings that stuck themselves on her heart, were finally decorating the white blank papers, swaying the navy ink down from the tip of the pen.

The class was also vacant, giving her just the perfect time, the thing which she always praised.

In the mid time, someone came in. She glanced up to greet the person but then she was bewildered with what that person did.

The blood in her veins, rushed upto her cheeks when her mind gave way to the stuck-up words. Her petite body started trembling under the sharp gaze of the man in front when he closed the door of the classroom and looked at her.

"Hope you are having a lovely time, Darling?"

"P-Professor N-Namj-joon......." She spurted off, gulping.

"Yes its me, honey" his gaze had a clue of a hungry predator, just preparing to pounce.

His smirk was errotic, yes of course it was. He was one of the best celebrated faces in this entire University, wanted by all the girls here, no matter where they are from, or what age group they belong to.

A collection of wise words mixed with a spoonful of honey was more than a enough for a havoc drama. The ability he had was an absolute devastation.

Namjoon stepped closer to her, and Soojin started standing up. However, she tried to be normal.

"D-do you need anything, P-Professor?" Her hesitation was so obvious, and Namjoon being the smartest flirt, enjoyed the sweet expression that she wore.

"I do...but will you be able to satisfy my needs, pretty lady?" He whispered., right by her ears. His eyes roamed shamelessly through her body. It felt as if it would have been thousand times better, had she got the power to bury herself deep down.

Soojin felt vulnerable and weak. Handling such dirty minds was tougher than laboring in the mountains. She intercrossed her fingers and gripped them tight in front of her.

She was annoyed, especially by such a well-defined gentleman like him. Namjoon had all that a man requires, a decent job, nice wages, big fashionable house,nice face, tall figure, sexy attitude, a proportional personality, but ask what's the worst thing?

He was a damn single freak.

Namjoon was right in front of Soojin, just an inch of difference between them.

"S-sir, e-e-excuse me....I think I need to go. I-its tiffin, and I didn't g-get to e-eat"

"Well, I am hungry too....will you allow yourself-

And without any hesitations, without any second thought, neither with any remorse and pain, her palm made a direct frictional contact with his cheek.

Five finger impression was clearly evident on Namjoon's face, along with a dangerous teeth- gritting face.

But then, we mustn't forget, he was clever and a dirty prick. As his counter attack, and without thinking what could happen to him, he smashed his lips with Soojin.

No shame, nothing....

At times, cleverness results in something that cannot be imagined of. Same happened here.

He thought the hallway was empty, but his vision tricked him, his inactive sixth sense did throw him off a cliff.

"You are so good at seducing people, maybe you will be good with some bruised lips and a beautiful scratched face as well? Or do you prefer, a body grilled in fire better....? "

To be continued......

_____________________________

Okay okay GUYS!
THIS CHAP IS NOT. AT. ALL. MEANT FOR INSULTING NAMJOON-SHI.
I MYSELF KNOW HIM, AND I DON'T THINK ANY ARMY WILL HAVE GUTS TO HATE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MAN LIKE HIM.......

SO PLEASE!
don't burn my house down🙆