5' Panicked

With a jerk, he woke up to the white ceiling in front of his vision, his forehead trickling in sweat and his heart beating at an abnormal speed.

Even in the white framed ceiling, his eyes were showcasing unknown and undefined patterns....patterns with no meanings.

Yoongi frowned wide-eyed. These effects were falling hard on him.

Whom did this house...belong to?
Where was he? How did he even end up here?

He stood up and wiping his sweat he moved in front of the mirror, across the bed he had been sleeping for such a long.

His pale skin came to view as soon as the glass threw back his reflection at him. But to his surprise, it wasn't him.....in the mirror.....

The pale guy was absolutely a different person, yet he had the same eyes, same face, same pale skin on him, just like the Yoongi in front of the glass but, with an absolutely different personality... A personality, Yoongi never knew, until the demon welcomed itself inside him...

And...

Yoongi knew him.... too well..

"Why....?" He whispered, almost broken, to the smirking devil in front of him.

"Why, what...loser?" The devil only  smirked, already testing the real one's patience.

"Why won't you just leave my back for one fucking minute?"

Yoongi was desperate for the devil to leave him. Its been so long, it had been eating him alive.

The devil doesn't even leave him for a second. Always everywhere, any moment, not caring about Yoongi's comfort zone.

And then its Yoongi, who wanted to be left alone, for he was an extreme introvert.

"Don't worry...." His dark chuckle echoed through Yoongi's ears bringing a shivering jolt through his spine.

"I'll be with you till your last breath and destroy anyone and everyone who tries to have any sort of  relation with you"

"How did you even meet that sack of sugar?" Jimin asked, leaning onto the kitchen counter.

"Jimin",  Soojin glared, "Don't" she warned.

Jimin rolled his eyes but didn't reply anything, "Bold of you to know that he is safe for you. Fuck! I don't even think he is mentally stable! Which person-"

"Shut the fuck up Jimin!" This time her snap was a serious one.

"Yes Soojin! Try to care for the fact that this guy isn't mentally stable!"

"I never knew you badmouth about people so much you poopy head! What's your problem!? You have met him only once for Goodness's sake Jimin! Why are you- ugh! Forget it! Talking about this to someone like you is like wasting my precious time and energy on nothing"

And she went back to the cooking of soup she was preparing for Yoongi.

Never did they ever had fights with each other. Even if there was a starting, either Jimin or Soojin would try their best to suppress it down.

But this time ? Neither Jimin nor Soojin was in a very good mood...

He gritted his teeth, "Listen Y/N...if you think you will be fine with that mentally ill asshole then you are damn wrong! There are so many good guys around! Guys who die to get your attention and out of everyone you find that asshole? He looks like a cat who prefers sleeping over anything during his entire life!"

"Oh well Park Jimin! Let me tell you! I find Yoongi interesting! So I ain't backing off from helping him! Calm your tits down! I ain't going your way!" Soojin boldly answered and made her way towards Yoongi's room with the soup. Jimin shortly followed after rolling her eyes and muttering "I ain't going your way", mimicking Soojin.

Their walk was an awkward silent after a good verbal fight.

Soon Soojin was in front of Yoongi's room. Suddenly, Soojin froze in her tracks when she heard a conversation going on inside.

But I live with no one except Jimin....there's someone else inside? Soojin breathed heavily.

" Can you hear anything, Soojin? There's a-"

"Shhh" she shushed him.

After a few beats she opened the door without knocking and both of their eyes widened.

To be continued....

________________________________

Let me guess your guessing skills!
What did they see inside? 😎😎

Stay HAPPY AND LOVELY AND LIVELY my chimkens💜