"After you told me that your father came in," she answered.

I sighed in relief as I hugged her again. I held her for a moment until I recalled what happened earlier. Pulling away I looked up at her with a serious look in my face.

"We need to talk," I told her, "And no more lying! I need to know what the hell is happening to me. I just had an episode with Lydia earlier and I am not going to be able to explain to people if it ever happens in public."

My mother looked at me with concern as she asked, "What happened?"

"Lydia must have seen something, and I heard it something before she let out another scream," I told her, "It was scratching on ice. It would have been the skates on the ice, but it continued to get louder until the sound turned into nails on a chalkboard. When Lydia screamed, my ears burst again. Scott, Stiles, and Allison were okay, but I was the only one that began to bleed from the sheer volume that I heard the scream."

"I think it's time I call an old friend," she sighed, "For now, just go to bed, I actually have to get back to work. I promise I will tell you everything but be patient with me."

"But-"

"Please, baby," my mother pleaded as she kissed my forehead, "We'll talk okay. I promise."

I watched her walk away from me and out the front door. I huffed out of frustration as I fought with the need to scream for answers, but I knew it would only be unnecessary. With a few deep breaths, I went up to my room and began to get ready for bed. It's going to be a long weekend, I can already tell.

—-

Monday came around, and my mother has been running in and out of the house. I wasn't able to stop her from just to talk about her day. It was like she was avoiding me once more. I just sighed as I walked through the halls of the school, heading off to lunch. When I found Scott sitting alone, I went to wave at him but he was focused on his conversation with Allison behind him.

This is starting to become a Romeo and Juliet scene, which was ironic.

I sat across from him as I allowed them to have their moment. I focused on my food for a bit until I noticed Allison get up. I arched my eyebrow at them, especially at Scott when he tried to go after her. Stiles put an end to that before Scott could even get out of his seat.

"Guys," Stiles pulled our attention to him, "Do you see that?"

Scott and I turned to look at an empty table. As Scott began to talk, I counted the rows, which only lead to me figuring out who's table it belonged to. It was Boyd's which only lead to one thing, he was Derek's next teenager to change. We tried to act as normal as we could as we tried to finish the school day. The last thing we needed if for Gerard to get suspicion especially with me.

I was saying goodbye to Lydia at our lockers as I began to rush off to the front of the school. Stiles and Scott told me to meet them there so we could go over the plan. As I came closer to the last corner into the lobby, I heard Scott's voice.

"I'm going to go to the ice rink and see if he's there," he announced his plan, "You and Juliette go to his place. If he's not at home, you call me, got it?"

There was a pause but Scott broke it, "What?"

"Maybe we should let him," Stiles answered, "Boyd, you know, man? You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

"We can't," Scott exclaimed.

"You got to admit, Erica looks pretty good," Stiles continued.