Almost instantly she found herself melting into this kiss. It felt different than the last one, perhaps it was the lack of wings? He light pulled on her lips with his own as he was moving onto one knee.

With one hand clamped down on her legs, the other moved up and grasped the back of her head. Burying itself into her blonde locks, he held onto her scalp, her headband falling in over her eyes.

"Mmmm...Mmmm..." Arche tried to speak into the kiss, but all that came out were soft sounds that she didn't think she'd make. He was obstructing her ability to speak by continuing.

Jack though it was cute, she was struggling.

The moment that he broke the kiss though, she was panting up at him with her big blue eyes staring through his. By now there were a couple undead in the cage. So it had been several minutes by far. Which made it understandable that she had a hard time breathing regularly.

That and he could see her heart pounding through her chest, her eyes were bouncing. Jack was looking at her lips with this predatory gaze.

"N-no!" Arche raised a hand to his lips, panting still as she was trying to regain her composure.

"Hm... Enough?" Almost immediately Jack had this calm in his eyes, as if she had cast a spell over him, but of course that was just him. Adapting, appeasing, holding back. "Right.. Training."

Arche blinked at this as she noticed his fingers were knotted into her hair. "What're you doing?"

"Prepping, your head's going to hurt a bit."

Arche didn't quite understand, not right away anyways. "What're you talking about? I thought you were going to train me... Why would my head hurt?"

"Eh...? And here I thought you were considered a genius," Jack goaded her teasingly of which caused her to crease her brows in an triggered manner.

"...That's not funny," Arche retorted before feeling his fingers make a pulse-like motion behind her head. "What're you doing...?"

"Messing around with the back of your head."

"...I SWEAR ON GOLTRONS FIST!" Arche reached up to grab his face with a two of her open hands, only to freeze in place as he saw his mouth move, no sound escaping his lips.

『Maximize Magic』

『Memory Meld』

Pain, he wasn't kidding. Pain shot through the back of her skull from whence his hand was place. It felt like someone had bashed her head, skull and brain in with a rigid rock. She felt some of her own vitality, her experience being whisked away.

Her big blue eyes stared up at him, before she placed the side of her face into his chest. The discomfort caused by the pain wasn't letting her close her eyes. It hurt too much. The whites were turning red and tears were welling up.

New knowledge however was building up in her mind. Spells that she never knew existed, or ones better than the ones she already knew, appeared.

He had magic that allowed him to instantly transfer magic into one's mind. It was useful, but now she knew why he wouldn't put her down while he used it.

Though after a few minutes the pain was beginning to cease away, she was already silently letting the tears run down her face. Her head rolling back into his hand. Her eyes rested on him, "Never do that again... Without warning me... First..." She seemed to be having a hard time focusing, which was understandable.

Just shrugged before glancing up from Arche, "I promise I'll warn you next time."

"...Why... Don...I..." Nudging and nuzzling her face into his chest, she closed her eyes, dozing off.

『Atonement』

As he cast this spell, Atonement, a Seventh Tier, he sacrificed twenty-five percent of his excess EXP in order to set her Karma to match his own which was exceedingly high.

This particular spell was used only by angels, or high leveled Divine and Faith Classes. It was one of the few rare abilities that actually effected karma. In this case, this particular spell was usually used to cure Cursed Paladins should they have had negative karma affliction.

Which wasn't the case with Leinas.

The visual effect of this spell was a golden hue embracing her petite form for a few seconds, before dimming out and vanishing soon after.

Jack finally rested his eyes on the group of three, running from a Death Knight, practically in circles all over the ruin grounds. The monster had been ordered to scare the shit out of them, but not to kill them.

They had already tried killing the Death Knight since they couldn't capture it, but at the same time, their attacks had been completely useless.

Behind the Death Knight was multiple undead, practically following in single file. Though with all the circles they were running in, it looked more like a moving piece of abstract art!

Jack just let out a somewhat satisfied sigh, watching as the Death Knight was flailing around its massive weapon, carelessly eliminating its lesser undead zombie cousins.