『Vision』

Brita stood there, blinking erratically as the manor appeared in front of her. She felt the solid ground beneath her feet. She was no longer standing on dirt, but a stone walkway. Slowly cranking her head side to side, her eyes drifting with the sights around her.

"What..." She poked her tongue out against her lips. "What just.." She spun around, stumbling as she did so before she vision rested on two friendly faces. "When did we get here!?" She shouted as she placed her hands on the sides of her head.

"Teleportation," Jack said with a casual tone as it was a high ranked spell to this world's standards. Otherwise there would be people teleporting everywhere.

Brita's mouth was hanging low, before she looked over towards the front door. Then up to the sky. The clouds had cleared away, it was bright and sunny. They had jumped from the Cemetery all the way back to the Noble Quarter!

"Now, for your hazard pay..." Jack would take out an empty sack and dropped ten gold coins into it along with seven red lesser healing potions. Then he tied the sack and held it out for her.

"Ha-hazard pay?" She asked as she looked over the sack for a moment before reluctantly taking it into her hands. "What's hazard pay?"

"You hired to show me around and get me connected. You were not hired however to join me in the middle of a conflict zone." Jack snickered at this as she didn't know what Hazard pay was. It was probably because no one really knew what it was or it didn't exist in this world.

Insurance was a luxury, wasn't it?

"So..." Brita weighed the bag in her hand. She could hear the potions moving about. The rare potions that apparently no one else could make. She licked her lips slightly. She had taken this job to get a quick buck and buy a single healing potion.

Now, she had four healing potions and enough to buy food or standard equipment for months.

"If I have a job for you or am in need of your services, I will visit you again, wherever you may be." Jack informed before patting her shoulder, as if dismissing her with a friendly smile on his face as he and his little sister made way for the front door.

Brita turned her head and watched as the powerful man began to walk away. Just why would he need her services? From what she had seen, he could have taken care of everything himself.

Her eyes drifted down to the bag. Sure she wanted money, coins and recognition. He had given that to her, just letting her follow him around. She then looked back up at him as he opened the door, and closed it behind him.

Alone outside, she would smile faintly, hugging the sack to her chest as she made her way out of the property and heading back to the Inn to meet up with her teammates.

...

As Jack walked into the main foyer, his sister holding his right hand as they strolled inside. He slipped his staff into his item box before stepping into the common room. His eyes rested on all the furniture which was organized in rows and some even stacked on top of one another.

By the windowsill there was a stack of books and what looked like valuable personal effects or relics which belonged to the previous owners.

Sebas Tian gracefully entered the room and bowed his torso to the Supreme Being, "Welcome Home, Jack-sama. Eve-sama." He wore this stoic face that he always had, full of strength and integrity.

"Thank you Sebas, it's good to be home."

"Welcome Home Oniisama!" Jack's eyes darted over towards the strange squeaky voice that shouted out to him from the top of the steps. His eyes rested on the Slime which he couldn't argue was good at acting at this very moment.