Part 2: Sakura Empire

Start from the beginning

Prinz Eugen: That's correct. You say that you are coming to Sakura Empire because you want to ask Akagi some questions, is that correct?

Jacob: That would be correct.

Prinz Eugen: And you say that you won't start anything while you are there correct?

Jacob: Correct.

Prinz Eugen: I find it very suspicious that you helped Azur Lane and then right after, you come to Sakura Empire.

Jacob: I realized that, but you have my word I won't start anything with Sakura Empire or Ironblood.

Prinz started walking up to me and then she stopped when she got right in front of me.

Prinz Eugen: Hmm, obedient, but you also stand up to people, I think I like you.

Jacob: I know I like you.

Prinz Eugen: And what might you mean by that?

Jacob: You know what I mean.

Prinz Eugen: Oh, so then why not show me that you mean it.

Then Prinz leaned in, closed her eyes, and puckered up her lips.

Jacob: That's a little soon, at least ask me out first.

Then Prinz pulled back and started to laugh.

Prinz Eugen: You're pretty funny. But how do you know if I was joking or not?

Then Prinz grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to her. I wasn't fast enough to counter her attack and after that, our lips touched and we kissed. After about 2 seconds, Prinz let go and I started to stumble backwards, almost too far. My left foot slipped off of the ship and I started falling backwards. I closed my eyes as I waited to fall off, but then there was a sound of a metal chomp and I felt myself stop. I opened my eyes to see two gun barrels pointing right at my face. I looked down and saw that the guns were sitting on what looked like the deck of a ship. Then I was being pulled back onto the deck of the carrier ship. I looked at Prinz and she was smiling at me.

Jacob: T-thanks, Prinz Eugen.

Prinz Eugen: Just Prinz is fine love.

Jacob: Okay, Prinz. WAIT, love?

Prinz: That's right. What's wrong, I thought you said you liked me and we even kissed.

Jacob: You forced that on me!

Prinz: So you like me, but you don't want to be with me?

Jacob: Oh don't get me wrong, I would love to be with you. But if we were in a relationship, how would it work out? I mean, I live in Azur Lane and you are against them.

Prinz: Yeah I know. I was only teasing you.

Jacob: So to you, teasing is forcing a kiss?

Prinz: What, you didn't like it?

Jacob: Hey, don't put words in my mouth.

Prinz: Ahh, so you did like it!

Jacob: Som 'em li dat.