Where Loalty Lies / Pike

“Aqua, aqua are you ok?”

“Whoa what happened?” I quickly jolted upward and saw a strange man looking at me with concern.

“No offence but who the hell are you?!”

He just smiled which for some reason kinda creeped me out.

After my vision returned a little better I noticed he had an emo style hair cut where it was short but sum fell over his left eye, I also noticed that it was black and the piece that fell over his eye was a dark orange. His right ear also had a piercing in it and I believe it was a black cobra. He had on plain ninja pants and a plain black muscle shirt with a net top over it. But I think the thing that caught my attention the most was his eyes, they were cat like and a neon orange. Oh and he looked around maybe 2 years older then me so I’d say 16.

“Wait how did you know my name?” I asked scooting away from him.

“Please aqua don’t be afraid I’m your friend don’t you remember me?”

The only thing that came to my mind was ( um I’d think I would remember a face like yours) but instead I just said “ No”.

“Oh” he looked down as if I just said something that hurt his feelings.

“Am I suppose to know who you are?”

He suddenly grabbed my hand and gave me a look of desperation and passion.

“Please aqua you have to remember!” he sounded hurt and anxious like if I didn’t remember soon then the world would blow up or something.

I just stared at him like he was a complete idiot.

“Why, why cant you remember the love we shared?!”

“What the fudge are you talking about, I’ve never seen you in my life buddy boy”

I could tell he was about to say something else when I head rustling behind us in the bushes.

“Aqua where are you?” it was deidara.

O thank god deidara is coming cause I really don’t want to be left alone a minute longer with this maniac.

I quickly stood up and was heading to where I heard deidara when the man grabbed my wrist and I winced from the forcefulness of his grip.

“What the heck are you doing let me go” I stared at him and it was like his eyes were hypnotizing me.

“Aqua don’t go to him come with me instead” he said in a much softer tone.

I was about to respond when he suddenly grabbed at his head like it hurt and a moment later he looked up at me but this time his eyes where a blood thirsty red and his aura was just screaming evil.

His grip on my wrist tightened and he took a step closer.

“Back off!” I said putting my arm against his chest to stop him from getting any closer.

“Oh don’t give me that aqua you know you love me, you even told me yourself”

“Look you weirdo I don’t know you! You must have me confused with someone else”

He then pulled me into a hug and whispered something into my ear.

“You must remember. Until then I’ll be watching and waiting”

He let go of me and vanished into a puff of smoke.

“Aqua is that you!”

I turned around and practically fainted as I saw naruto and the rest standing before me.