The Trainer Part 1

“Glacia get up, get up!” Naruto said throwing rocks at my window.

“What Naruto?” I replied with a crabby morning tone.

“Come on it’s almost the afternoon, plus there’s this guy in Granny Tsunade’s office who wants to see you, I think he’s with the Anbu”

I suddenly shot up wide awake and closed my window blinds to get ready. I finely stumbled down to Naruto in a panic and we headed to her office.

“So you’re thinking of joining the Anbu?” Naruto asked out of the blue.

I wasn’t totally caught off guard by his question I knew it was only a matter of time before I had to tell them. “Yes I am, but that won’t change anything” I said as I attempted a smile.

“It’s so you can stay close to thoughs blood thirsty killers huh” he said a bit coldly.

(What is there a freaking poster on my forehead that says I want to be an Anbu spy so I can get the better of both worlds?) I thought sarcastically. “Look Naruto they may be killers but they are also my friends” I said calmly.

“Then I guess you won’t need me” he said and before I could reject he disappeared. “Damn I need to work on being faster”

I entered Lady Tsunade’s lair and saw a very mysteries man standing with her. He was dressed all in black with a fox like mask on with painting on the right eye.

“You must be Glacia” he said and for some reason his voice sounded very familiar.

“Yes that’s me, if you don’t mind me asking what am I doing here?”

“You’re here to meet your new Anbu trainer so you are ready for the tryouts” Tsunade said in a very no nonsense way.

I just nodded and shook the man’s hand.

“Now if I may I suggest we start training immediately” he said turning to Tsunade and then poof we were outside and far from her office.

“Holy cow! How did you do that?!”

“Stick around and I just might teach you” he said smirking.

xxxxxxBACK AT THEAKATSUKI’Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“I miss Glacia’s cooking” Deidara whined as they sat around the living room.

“Let’s go kill someone” Hidan asked as he sliced a fly in half with his weapon.

“Stop whining you two” Sasori added annoyed.

“I know why don’t we go see her tonight” Deidara said with a rather evil smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Wow that was amazing” I said as sweat dripped from my body.

“I must admit you’re very talented, you might have a shot at the tryouts yet” he said with a chuckle.

I just blushed and it suddenly hit me that I don’t know his name. “Um if you don’t mind me asking, since you’re going to be my trainer and all um what your name?” I asked looking down.

He then sighed and said “Well I was hoping  to train with you a bit longer before I told you but oh well” he started to remove his mask and I gasped with shock.

To Be Continued Please Comment  :)