Drama Free Day (Yeah Right) part 2

"Let her go" Deidara said reaching into his pouch.

"Or what blondey" viper asked smirking.

"Or I'm going to kick your ass"

He suddenly did a bunch of flash steps and was about to plant a bomb on her when she jumped straight up and kicked him in the back. He regained his balance and flew back smiling.

"Why are you so da** happy?" viper spat annoyed.

"Look at your foot" he said tilting his head.

Viper looked down and the next thing I saw was an explosion. Deidara rushed over to me but before he got to me a giant black tail emerged from the smoke and slammed him against the wall. I screamed and struggled to get free.

"Not such a tuff guy now huh?" viper said tauntingly as she rapped him in her giant tail.

"What are you? You freak" Deidara said coughing up blood.

As I saw her long sharp fangs approach his neck I shouted and was able to break free of my binds.

"Viper! This battle is between you and me let him go!" I said with passion and anger boiling under my skin.

She sharply turned her head to me, smiled and threw Deidara into Sasori.

"Very well I'm going to enjoy killing you slowly" she said and within seconds she managed to slither up to me and shot acid out her mouth. I barley dodged and barrel-rolled to the side. She laughed and her tail came up from inside the ground behind me and she stuck it in my shoulder. I gasped and fell to my knees.

"Oh did my whittle sister get a boo boo" she asked with laughter in her tone.

"You bit**" I managed to say through the pain"

"How dare you talk to your older sister that way. You have no idea the suffering I went through after you killed are parents!" she said and for a moment I could have sworn I saw her tearing up.

"How many times do I have to say sorry. You know it wasn't on purpose, how do you think I feel knowing I was responsible for there and the whole clans death?!" I screamed back.

She then suddenly screamed and started holding her head and chanting "Get out of my head!" over and over. And then she was gone.

"What just happened?" Deidara asked with a puzzled look.

"Tobi hopes you are ok" he said helping me stand.

"Thank you Tobi" I said with a faint but true smile.

"Can you walk?" Sasori asked walking to hold me on the other side.

"I think so" we then started to head home.

VIPER'S LAIR

Viper screamed in pain as she laid curled in the feeble position in her dark lighted room.

"Please just leave me alone!" she said rocking back and forth.

"And why would I do that?" I voice within her mind echoed hauntingly.

"Why me?" she asked as terrified as she sounded.

"Because I want to destroy Glacia and to do that I need you" the voice said with a duh kind of tone.

"Madam viper?" pike asked as he poked his head in.

"Leave me be!!" she said throwing a chair at the door.

At The Akatsuki Clan

After we explained everything to pain I said my goodbyes once again and headed back to the leaf with Sasori and Deidara of course.

"O my gosh is that a spa?!" I shrieked in excitement. I ran down the path and headed in.

"Hi and welcome to the Reel-Them-Inn how may I be of service?" the lady at the front desk asked sweetly.

"Hi I would like to check in" I said grinning as Deidara and Sasori entered the Inn.

So we checked in and headed to are room. Which was rose themed but sadly we could only afford one room meaning there was only one bed. And that means will have to fight to the death fir it ;)

Thank u for reading please support this story by commenting and voting and becoming a fan. Thank u so much I'm do sorry it was late :( I hoped u enjoyed :)