8:30pm

I was wearing a black tuxedo. This was the first in years. I was going to be attending the dinner with my wife and Ethan was definitely going with Sophia. " Hah, you look like one of those fifty year old Father's" Sophia mocked as she walked down her the stairs in her pink and white dress. The train of her dress was pretty long, normal length. I couldn't describe her hairstyle. It had braids and some strands of her hair were curled the front and at the back too. It really fit her. She looked beautiful. She was wearing silver earrings and a simple necklace that matched with it. She was wearing silver heels and a clutch to match. She looked really beautiful. " Is that Sophia?" I asked and watched her roll her eyes. Her makeup wasn't much, pretty Sophia. "No it's kylie Jenner" She said as she got down the stairs and sashayed round Ethan and I. " You look so beautiful darling" I heard Ethan say as she walked closer to him. " Thank you, Faryah pitched in the idea for my dress, I love it" Sophia said as she played around with her dress and GrandPa, Mother and Brandon walked our from the study all praising their daughter. I needed to drink some water.

I walked to the kitchen and took a glass and poured some water from the jug in it. It quenched my thirst almost instantly. I happily went back to the living room where I found Faryah majestically walk down the stairs.

I stared at how beautiful she looked in the dress. It was a royal blue flay dress with a some shiny patterns and an average length train. There were some ruffles from her stomach that had a lighter shade of royal blue and they stopped a little above the knee. The flay and full part of the dress were decorated with flowers and glitter. She looked so pretty. Her sleeves were long and her white scarf was styled perfectly. Her scarf had a shiny silver clip and oh my, she looked heaven sent. She was wearing flats inside and was holding a white clutch with pearls.

" Are you guys going to swallow me with your eyes or something?" She said as she broke the comforting silence and got down the stairs. " You look stunning Faryah, you really remind me of my friend in Malaysia" Mother complimented as she walked to her. " Thank you" she answered. " When am I going to get a great grand child from you two, I really want a girl" GrandPa Julius said his own part. " I can't wait either" Brandon added.

I watched as she turned to look at me. She was so beautiful, her smile was out of the ordinary. I felt as if I melted. I couldn't move my body. I was star struck. My wife was so beautiful. I could feel the tears brimming up in my eyes. " Khalid won't you compliment on how beautiful your wife looks?" I heard Ethan say as I slowly walked to her. " Her beauty made him speechless" Sophia said as I stood in front of Faryah. I pulled her into a very tight hug. I didn't want to let go of her at all. I kissed her head and forehead a million times as I let the tears pour out. " Why are you crying?" I heard her ask and I palmed my face. I didn't want anybody to see me like this. I didn't even know why I reacted that way. She was so beautiful. " You look so beautiful" I answered with my hands on my face. " is that really Khalid?" I heard Sophia ask and the others " aww". " Love really changes people, you look so cute" Mother said as I cleaned my eyes. " Stop teasing me" I said and found Sophia using her phone to face us. " Delete that video" I shot before I hugged her again. " I wonder how you would have really reacted if you guys didn't get married the way you did" Ethan said and I suddenly got an idea.

" Will you marry me?, again" I asked out of the blue and I heard a sickening silence. I looked at Faryah and found her blushing like a baby with a big candy. " Yeah, I'll marry you all over again" she answered and our small audience began clapping. " I love you so much" I said and hugged her again. I never thought I was going to ever be this happy in my life. All the suffering I went through in the past, the love and happiness I was feeling right now was making up for it.

" We're running late guys" Sophia said after everyone congratulated us. " Yeah, lets go" Faryah said as she held my hand and pulled me towards the door. " You guys should be back home a little early okay, you don't have body guards anymore" Mother called as we stopped at the door. " We'll be fine Mother" I answered as we walked out of the house and into my car. I was going with Faryah. Sophia was behind us with Ethan.