# 15 The Trip #

"Yui?"

"Yes Miyuki-san?"

"Why they here?" I said, while pointing at Sakamaki brothers.

Yui smile nervously, "well...I guess they also invited to this trip too."

I look at Yui, as I can feel she feeling akward when answer my question.

I sighed, "nevermind, pretend I didn't ask that okay?"

Yui nodded,nervously.

Can't believe today is the day we go on a class trip. Well not just our class, every class invited on a trip as well. And most annoying is that no one said that every class can join this trip. Thinking of this makes me headache more.

The Witch's Diary didn't write anything lately, but I'll still brought the book to the trip-who knows that it might seem some words later?

"Usagi-chan~"

I turned to Kou, as he was waving at me, smiling

I waved back, as I didn't have words to say back at him. While I take a look at Sakamaki brothers, they all mostly staring one and only Yui Komori. Narrowing their eyes, I'm sure they definitely angry at her.

I jump towards the bed, and went laying on the bed, smiling on the soft,comfortable bed. Yui smiled, while she packing our luggage.

I look up, "Yui~ come join me."

Yui surprised, nervously "a-ano please let me finish packing the luggage Miyuki-san."

I'm frowned, and went to look at sky outside of the window. The beach was so blue, and it makes me wanted to take some swim. Yui went to poke my shoulder, as I realized I stare at it too long.

"Time to eat dinner, Miyuki-san."

I nodded, as I brought the diary with me.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I went to look at Yui, as I already finished my meal whose hotel staff ready for. Haruka manami, a girl classmate approaching me.

"Miyuki-chan, can I sit with you?" Haruka asked

I nod my head, allowing her to sat with me and Yui. She happily sat beside me, and started to eat her meal. Her meal consists of butter bread, and there are some of macaroon too.

I look at her, gazing as Haruka didn't noticing my gaze. My gaze turn at my brothers, as they surrounded by the fangirls, which makes me sick of it. As for Sakamaki they also surrounded by the fangirls too, but for me the fanboys doesn't surrounding me-as I swear I will kill them for sure.

Yui went to look at me, "Miyuki-san. What are you looking at?"

I narrowed my eyes, while looking at both. "Staring at nothing."

Yui curious, as she went to look what I'm staring at.

Haruka, as she finished her meals she stood up. "Thank you for letting me to eat with you, Miyuki-chan, Yui-chan."

I smiled, "you're welcome, Haruka."

She smiled back, and went to leave me and Yui alone.

I smirking, while turn to look at Yui. Yui blinked her eyes, feeling weird she asked "what's the matter Miyuki-san?"

"Ooh nothing, just to want to brought you to swim with me at the beach."

"Wha-" before she even finished her words, I already teleported Yui to our room. As I want to go for a swim with Yui.