# 4 Kidnapped #

Yui's POV:

It's almost morning already. I got out of bed and went to the garden full of red roses. They all fall asleep when the sun rises and won't able to woke up until midnight, or I suppose I should say almost midnight. I stop at the bushes of roses, and let out a sigh. I turned to face the roses.

"I can't sleep at all," I say to myself.

I kneeled down while looking at the red roses. I pick up one of the petals of the red roses while remembering about the incident last night. The sudden flashback of the black haired guy appeared on my mind.

"What was that about?" I said while holding the petal of the rose. "It's still on my mind..." I brought the rose petal closer to my face staring at it.

"Eve."

I widened my eyes when I heard someone say something around me. I stood up and went to look around to find the source of the voice. I heard some loud footsteps that were coming closer to me, slightly afraid that something bad will happen.

I went to check around once more, and didn't notice someone was standing beside me while I was looking around.

"Found you!" I gasped, turning around and seeing a blonde hair guy standing behind me. I left the petal of the rose, and quickly ran away from that guy. I looked at him, afraid.

"Wh-who are you?!" I questioned him as he went to take the petal of the rose that I left onto the ground, looking at me. He chuckled while gave a peck on the rose petal.

"Good morning, M-Neko chan."

I went to step backwards and looked behind as I heard someone was behind me. It was another guy with bandages looking down while blocking my way. I went to take another way but accidentally bumped into someone's chest.

"Whoa there,"

I went to take a look, seeing a brown hair guy smirking at me. "Don't run from us, you sow."

I started to get scared of the tall guy (which I mean the brown haired guy because he taller than me *sweatdropped*).

"You..." I gasped when someone was behind me, breathing at my neck.

"You smell...just like me..." He smirked. I widened my eyes afraid,

"No!" I throwing the rose at them. Their vision faded into the smoke when I was trying to escape from them. I'm stopped in my tracks, facing the black haired guy. The pair of blue eyes staring at me.

"Eve, I've come for you"

The flashback of the hill scene appeared on my mind, Is he the one said eve..?

He went to grabbed my hand, about to take me to somewhere else. The other hand went closer around my face, I wasn't able to do anything, staring at the scene as it slowly faded away.

~~Timeskip brought to you by the sleepy Shu X3~~

Still Yui's POV:

I quickly open my eyes, sitting properly and found that I had been knocked out. I went to look at the outside of the large window, finding that I was sitting on a green couch. The sun was almost risen and looked like it was dawn now.

"Where am I?" I asked to myself. I looked at the dark blue walls, and then looked at the ceiling. The design of the house...or mansion looks pretty amazing. I was amazed at the surroundings of the house till someone spoked out.

"You've finally woken up." I went back to reality, looking at the black haired guy. I gasped a little when someone was beside me and wondered how he doesn't make a noise at all.