# 8 Meet with Sakamaki #

"Hm...."

I wiping my eyes,still felling sleepy i slowly looked around and went to look at the purple curtains. I'm wondered that if this daytime already? I mean the sun rise and the fresh air wandering around outside the manor. I went to open the curtain to checked whether my thoughts are correct or not and i was right, it is daytime. How i miss this warming sun,and the birds chirping,singing some tunes outside.

"I wonder if Yui-chan awake..." i muttered,while i holding my night-gown. Oops did i say that out loud that i call her Yui-chan? i'm better change that.

I went to open the door after i changed my clothes into my usual oufit. As i didn't mention what kind of outfit that i'm wearing it looks like this Melody,Blood and Roses ||Diabolik lovers Fanfiction|| . I went out the manor, as i want to take a walk since i just woke up and need for refreshing mind by looking at the roses, Yui was looking around at the garden. She looks like she hungry or something but due to Yuma won't let anyone to go to his garden...wait Yuma will be mad if Yui at his garden, i better take Yui away before Yuma came here.

"Yui-san." i waved, calling her as she heard me.

"Miyuki-san?" she said' as she went to catch me up. "good morning Miyuki-san. Do you have a sweet dreams last night?"

"Yeah i did,but you have to come with me."

"W-what-" I went to grab her hands as she doesn't have a chance to finish her words. without wasting much time,i went to take her to my room.

I left a relief sigh. thank goodness that Yuma hasn't noticed our presence at all after we left the garden. "Miyuki-san? Why you take me to your room-"

"Its was about Yuma. He didn't like someone go to his garden without permission, Which is why i take you here before he finds out that you were at his garden without asking permission from him."

"I-i see..." she muttered,wearing her same expression as always. I smiled, it wasn't easy for trying to be close with her. Her face looks pale, after she been bitten from my brothers even though it was less than the other guys when she stay with them before. Yui told me that they are a nice guy even when they bite her many times until she live here. I really did't understand why she thought that they are nice. I mean they think of you as a blood bag and nothing else,way different from us. But i better forget about it.

About Sakamaki like Yui told me about, i barely knew about them as my father,Karlheinz didn't tell me so much about it. He only told me that 'You'll soon will be meet them after you brought Eve to your place'. I'm really wonder what does father mean by that. And that dream,why they appeared in my dream and i was playing with them when i was a little? My little self said i hope i can meet them in the future but guess what? I didn't want to meet them, as soon as i can after they turn out like this. I wonder why tho...

"Miyuki-san?" Yui waving her hands, making me return to reality. "Let's go for a walk shall we?" Yui said, smiling as i want to forget this thing.

"Sure." Yui smiled.

Ah she was so cute when she smiles. I'm lucky that i be her friend instead than doing the 'Adam and Eve project'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip brough to you by our adorable Azusa ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at my class,reading a book. The school already ends as always, i didn't have jobs to do besides reading. Besides the exam will starts soon in two more weeks so i better prepared but the problem is that my knowledge has reached maximum level,since i always reading in library in my manor when Ruki wasn't let me went to school before. Oh well i guess i have to even though i'll already memorized the book.