"Whatever I don't care," Minju said with a bored tone, her face shows no interest to that poor guy, but deep down she smiled as she heard her laughed again with her dump story.

"Hehehe... you're something Kim, I wonder what would your face look like if someone you love confesses to you, like 'Kim Minju...," Chaeyeon took her hand and kiss, make Minju almost faint from a sudden act, "I love you so much, please accept my love'"

Chaeyeon looks through her eyes sincerely, she lost word for a moment blushed hard.

"C-chae, I-" a loud laughed cut her, "Hahaha... you should look at your face Kim, blush so hard like tomatoes," Minju glared at her for made her dump heart's beat stupidly, she quickly grabs her bag.

"I'm going home." Chaeyeon widens eyes, then grabs the latter's hand prevents her from leaving, "hey... I'm just joking around, please don't mad at me." Chaeyeon said with that stupid her puppy eyes, Minju sighed 'that stupid adorable puppy eyes of her.'

"Fine, but no more teasing or else."

"Hehehe, yes mam." Chaeyeon grinds happily as she watches her friend seat again.

*vibrate*

Chaeyeon looks for her phone as she feels vibrated, her happy face falls when she reads the message. Minju frowned at suddenly mood change on Chaeyeon's face.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom texts me," Chaeyeon mumbled, "I think we should go home now Min, thanks for the treats." Chaeyeon smiled, but her friend knows it was a fake. Minju wants to posit but knowing the girl always obeys her mom, won't change her mind.

"Okay..."

___***___

"You want to see me, mom."

"Oh, you come. Sit here, Chae." *smile*

Chaeyeon nods before sitting on the armchair, "Uhm...what do you want to talk about, mom?" Chaeyeon asked curiously, her mom is in a good mood since she steps in.