It's my fault

*smack*

The loud smack was heard across the room. The latter could only shut her mouth tight as she didn't want her, tear roll on her cheek and disappointed her mom that look at with an anger eye. "Listen to me, Chae! I know what the best for you and don't you always dream to marry her!?"

Chaeyeon can only listen without look up to her mom as there are many things run on her mind. "I know you in love with her Chae! You can't fool your mom, I can see it in your eyes." As Chaeyeon still hangs her head low, her mom let out a big sigh before pulling the latter gently into her embrace caress her head softly.

"Just listen to your mom okay? I know you wait for a long time for this day to come." Chaeyeon let out soft sniff as she stays in her mom's embrace.

It's been a long time since she stays in her mom's embrace and love, to feel her mom love always impossible for her because she is the elder of Lee Corporation. Her family always have high expectation from her. She is always a smart student, top class and nominated to be president but because she has to work part-time in the company, so her dad decides her not too.

Even though her mom not giving affection to her, she knows that her mom and dad love her they just want her to be strong and want her to be independent to work for their company in the future.

'But she doesn't love me, mom, she hates me...she hates my gut...' Chaeyeon bites her lower lip, close her eyes tight small sniff can be heard as she stays in her mom embrace.

***___***

In Chaeyeon's life has been always herself alone studying, the only thing that she can do is trying her best to be a proud daughter for her family. Her little Chaeryeong always wants to be an idol. Singing is her dream. And the elder loves her sister so much that she gives up on anything to make sure her sister achieve that dream of her.

. . .

And of course, her childhood friend that she loves dearly. She was a lovely best friend back in the day they always play together, stick together. Do things as a best friend do, their parents were a best friend so this makes the two of becoming extremely close. But that was the memories of the sweet memories that lock in the past...

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT COME NEAR ME!!!" the loud voice can be heard across the hallway.

"But I'm just-" *smack* all the books drop on the floor following by footstep on the books smacking till it becomes dirty, the scene gains a lot of students attention as they walking pass by, some students give a pity look and some mind your own business.

"DON'T YOU DARE? YOU DISGUSTING ME FREAK!" with that last remark Sakura scoffed then turn her heels walks to her classroom with her straight face following by her gang. "Serve you right freak."

Chaeyeon stood there as a lone tear fell from her eyes, she wipes her tear away with the back of the hand, then bends down to pick up her books. That book was homework for Sakura that she was about to put it in the latter locker because she knew that her best friend didn't like to do homework, her friend always missed the summit or the deadline that the professor gave to the students. She froze in her spot as she heard a loud shout from behind, her best friend never come to school this early so it took her by surprise, with one last pick she turns around to walk to her class with a heavy heart.

"If only I didn't confess..." she mumbled as a flashback come to her mind.

-Flashback

*knock* *knock*

Chaeyeon stood in front of her room with an excited face to see her friend come to Amusement Park together. A minute later the door crack open with head stick out little, "Saku-chan! Come on. Let go to Amusement Park together, the weather is great outside." The latter smile was wide as said to her best friend.