Let me in

*music*

As the music started, her body and soul become one with the song, her arms and legs began to move, her expression started to change her movement moving lightly like the feather. Chaeyeon let her body move freely and let out all her frustration, she doesn't want to think about anything at the moment. She wants to be free and only this moment she can feel the freedom, her happiness.

As the latter continue to dance, her friend already there as she stares at her dreamily, Minju has seen her dancing much time, she can't help but amazed by the latter dance skill, she moves so lightly, if only her best friend has more confidence with her look, maybe by now she can be a great dancer for their school or an idol in the future.

*trip*

"Ouch!"

Minju widen eyes, she hurried to help the latter, "hey careful." Minju carefully grabs her up and makes their way to sit across the dance room.

Minju opens the bottle then hands it to Chaeyeon, "here drink this."

Chaeyeon gulps all to fill up her dry throat, "thanks" she mumbles, then hangs her head low, her mind suddenly reminded of what happened on the other night. She can't help but feel likes crying again, bite her lip as she wants to control her sob that let out by now, she doesn't want her friend to worried.

But too bad Minju already seeing her crying, lone tear fall on her cheeks. Minju pulls her head to her chest caress the girl's back, "shhh... don't cry you, big baby, unnie won't buy your favorite potatoes anymore."

*chuckle* "I'm not a baby, and for your information, I'm older than you, Kim" Chaeyeon whined like a kid, make Minju rolls her eyes, "yeah yeah, whatever crybaby."

The two adults continue to tease each other till the sun already setting, as a promise Minju buys her favorite potatoes and treats her ice cream, the latter tries her best to cheer her best friend up.

"Hahaha... that's so hilarious, how could you do that to that poor guy?" Chaeyeon laughed, still couldn't believe that her best friend made him peed in his pants while waiting for her response, she knew that cold aura, she experienced it and it was terrible.

"What, not my fault that he is a scaredy-cat." Minju shrugged. They are in the ice cream shop talked about random topics that Minju could think of, "Hahaha... but still, you shouldn't make that poker face when someone trying to confess their love to you," *chuckle*