Realize pt.1

"Look here, all of you say Kimchi~"

"KIMCHI!!"

*click*

"Okay, everyone look great! I will sent it to you in the group chat, so make sure you add everyone in the group."

"Dae Ms. Minatozaki~" everyone dismissed, after took photo of their graduate.

Chaeyeon sighed in relief after that, she turned her head and met the pink hair's eyes. But before she could say anything, the latter broke their eyes contact and walked away. She knew Minju avoided her eyes on purpose.

It been a month since their last talked, Minju had been give her a cold shoulder after she found out her secret wedding with Sakura. Disappointed was the only thing that Chaeyeon thought that Minju mad at her.

She never know the little secret that Minju cried because she's in love with her, it always reminded secret, and reality hit her hard, she never thought the latter would married Sakura behind her back. She doesn't know how to face her without broke down.

Minju tried so hard to win the latter heart and be there for her, "I guess I never win your heart against her," Minju whispered, as she looked at Sakura happily smiled to camera with her classmate, clenched her fist in anger she walked away.

"Hey guys, listen up!! Since my parents went oversea. Let's party in my mansion tonight!!" Anna shouted, made her classmate holler in excitement. "But in one condition. Everyone must take their date if you want to come, no date no party. Got that!"

Listen to her stated made some students just shrugged and some growled in annoying.

Sakura on other side, ponder for a moment thinking if it is a good ideas for her to go. Because if it is a party mean there will be alcohols everywhere, and she can't drink in her condition.

"Hey Sakura! I don't take a no this time, got that?" Anna sudden appeared in front of her, made Sakura gasp "yeah Sakura, it been like forever since your last join party with us, what's wrong? Busy much with your boyfriend?" her other friend asked, winked at her playfully.

Sakura's face turn to dark as she catch up the word 'boyfriend', she glared at her in displeased "We broke up! Don't you dare mentioned anything about him."

Her friends widen eyes in shocked as if they heard it wrong, Sakura loved Hyewon so much and they always stick together like a glue. They always thought it was perfect couples, miss popular with handsome basketball captain.