Maggie felt bad for the girl, she could tell by the look on Hope's face that she was telling the truth. She just hoped the women would be able to find them safely.

Maggie hesitated before speaking up.

"We are staying on a farm, it's my dad's farm actually, about a mile or so up the road. Maybe you could come stay, just for tonight, unless you like it there of course, then you would be welcome to stay, we have running water so you can shower and alot of food. Our people are very nic-"

Hope cut of Maggie's rambling with a shake of her head.

"I really appreciate the offer but I can't just intrude on you and your group like that, it's not the righ-"

This time it was Maggie that cut Hope off.

"No, you wouldn't be intruding I swear, my dad won't care, he would be happy to help you"

Hope bit her lip in thought. She didn't know these people, what if they were murders? No, that thought was stupid and she knew it. She had been in a court room with psycho paths before and she knew what traits they had. These people didn't have the cold, dark, scary ass looks on their face like the psycho's in the court did.

"Fine I'll go but if I even get a feeling that I'm unwanted I'm leaving, I won't stay somewhere where I'm not wanted." Hope said as she looked at the couple who had their eyes set on her.

"Deal" Glenn smiled at her. He didn't have much to say on the matter but he was clearly on Maggie's side.

They chatted a bit as they walked out of the Pharmacy. Maggie told her about the farm and how she had met Glenn and his group. She had also asked her not to talk about what she saw in the Pharmacy, To which hope instantly agreed to. She didn't want to re-live that.

Hope hoped into the driver's seat of her car as Glenn and Maggie jumped on their horses. She followed them down the road until they turned onto a side road that looked as if it lead to no where.

After about a five minute drive she started to see a white farm house in the distance. She loved the sight. She had always wanted to live on a farm or a ranch, raise her kids around horses and cows. But Liam didn't agree to that idea, he was more into the fancier things. So instead of raising her kids on a farm like she had always wanted to she had to raise them in some fancy three story house that Liam insisted that they needed.

She slowed her car and came to a stop right next to the horses stalls. She waited patiently as Glenn and Maggie put their horses back into the stalls and ran to jump in Hope's car. They had agreed to put the horses up and then just ride back together.

Hope put the car in park as she pulled up next to the other cars which were facing out towards the road right infront of the farm house. Her windows were tinted, so the group of people standing on the porch staring at the car waiting for their two friends to jump out more than likely haven't seen her yet.

"Come on, don't be nervous they don't bite, except Shane, he's a bit of a dick so just ignore him" Glenn gave the girl a small smile.

Glenn jumped out of the car, soon followed by Maggie.

Hope took a deep breath before pushing open her car door. Was this a good Idea? She barely knew the people.

The whole group was still looking at her car as Glenn babbled on about something, she believed he was telling them what had happened, or at least half of it.

Hope opened the driver's door all the way before jumping out and slamming the door behind herself.

Hope walked towards the group with her head held high and confidence in her step. She wanted to show that she wasn't afraid of them.

The group who was now standing on the porch step wasn't that big so she assumed the others were somewhere else. There was a woman with really short grey hair, The other women had long brown hair and a bitchey look on her face. There was a man with grey hair and a wise look in his eyes as he offered Hope a small smile. There was another man with a crossbow thrown over his shoulder and a snarl on his face. Then last but not least there was a girl who couldn't be over the age of sixteen with long blonde hair which was thrown into a ponytail. Then there was Glenn and Maggie of course.

Hope walked up to the old man with grey hair. She assumed he was Maggie's father, he gave her an Old McDonald vibe.

Before Hope had a chance to speak up he started talking.

"Glenn here says he ran into you at the Pharmacy, said you helped him take down a walker that was to close for comfort. That true?" He asked.

Hope didn't understand why Glenn twisted the truth so much. Maybe he wanted there to be a reason the group could trust her and let her stay. But they had just met. She could be a murder for all he knows.

"Yes sir" Hope offered the man a small smile, trying to ignore the group's stares. By now there was alot more people outside.

"What's your name?" A guy from the group had called.

Hope looked back at him and noticed he was a rather tall man with a buzz cut and a hard look on his face. Ah, this must be Shane.

"My name's-"

Before Hope could finish her sentence, she heard an all to familiar voice call out from behind her.

"Hope?"

A/N
Who do you think it is?
Are you enjoying the book so far?
Vote and comment!!