Chapter 9- Confrontations

Finding my own ride to school wasn't difficult because the bus stop wasnt too far away from my house.

I really do not want to see Tessa/Christian's faces today. I am soo pissed at the two of them.

When I walked into the school building the first person to meet me was Rome. And he saw me too. Just the person i needed to see right now.

"Hey cupcake" he said as he gave me a side hug when I was near to him.

"Hey Rome. Whats up?"

"Nothing I was just waiting on my favourite girl to come to school and she's here." He said with a cute smile and his hand on his neck and a blush on his cheek......... Was he talking about me?
"You're cute when you blush." He said with a smirk.
"Umm..we're late for class" I said looking at my imaginary clock on my hand. His kindness was oddly heart warming but I don't think I'm ready for anymore heartache. So it would be best for both of us if we just keep our distances.

^_^
I went to art class in a rather good mood because I didn't meet Tessa or Chris in the hallway on my way to my locker or anywhere. But the heart break of seeing the two of them together just nags at my heart every time I think of the two of them or the small moments of happiness I had with Christian.

But this is place where I can express my feelings and not be judged. Where I'm amongst things that I love doing. Painting.

I went to the cupboard and took out my sketch pad.. My paints my brushes and my apron. I didn't really have a specific theme for my painting. I was just planning on letting my imagination run wild and free and just paint wherever the brush leads me.

I was just adding the finishing touches to the side profile of the girl in the painting. When I finished I held it up and I admired my work. Apparently in my haze I drew a girl standing in a blank area with two figures on either side of her. One stabbed her through the back and the other was holding her hands.

"Hmmm...Emily I really like that painting"
I looked up at the figure standing beside me.. What does he even want and why is he even here. I'm not emotionally ready to see him right now.

"Christian before I lose my temper please get out of my class. You don't even belong here. JUST LEAVE"

"Listen emy I-"

"Its Emily" I corrected with a little too much attitude

"I'm sorry Emily. I just really am. I didn't mean to hurt you but it all just happened so quickly that I . I .. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just looking for you but I mixed up addresses and one thing happened. But its your friend who threw herself at me. Just please don't hate me. Em-"

"I honestly thought you were different.. Better. But you're just as bad as any other cheating person. You know I honestly though we could have worked out but you proved to me that you're just a weak minded, cretin little boy that uses girls as toys." I felt the tears stinging my eyes but I used all my will power not to cry. I felt my face heating up but if he said anything else I would probably just break down right here. What hurt the most in this situation was that it was my best friend and my boyfriend. My best friend for my entire life and she just hurt me by doing whatever she did with my boyfriend.
I didn't even realise that students were looking at me and whispering. Just great. Exactly what I need right now. Another rumor being spread about me. Sigh. I never get a break in this school. Its like everyone thrives on gossip. Its just aggravating.
"Christian this discussion is over between us so you can just leave"

I got up put my stuff away and left my drawing on my table to dry. I gathered my bag and few textbooks and made my way to Calculus.

***
"Ok Rome so all you have to do is multiply the entire equation times two and you would have 2x to the power of two +2x+5." I hope I explained it correctly.

"Oh so that's all?"

"Yep. You understand?"

"I do" he said with a smile..for some odd reason those two words made my heart flutter and I just couldn't help but stare into his eyes that were such a beautiful shade of brown. Like caramel.. Pretty.

"Mizz Thorne this is Calculus not art where we look at everything's features ok?. Just help Rome and continue with your assessment to hand in." Mr. Chin said then returned his attention to the student in front of him. That man is just out to get me.

"I'm sorry. But are we having lessons at your house this evening?"

"Yeah around five o'clock.. I mean only if this good time with you"

"Yeah I'll be there.. Oh hey you want to have lunch with me today?"

"Yes." So much for keeping him at a distance. But the only way I'll get over the people that hurt me is to find someone that I can laugh with even just for a short time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: well hello there all my lovely fans/people whom I have never met but love dearly. Well this is the newest chapter of ISL. I know I promised this a looking time ago but I'm really sorry that I didn't update on the time as promised. I thank you all for the support and votes. You guys are amazing. Well there WILL be another update before this week is over.
The pic at the beginning is the cast.

The song I used as inspiration is
'Love the way you lie' by Eminem ft. Rihanna
The feels this song gives
I'll try to get a link for it.

Bye guys
-Jessie
Love you guys