Chapter 5:

Sorry for the long pause!
I've been very busy on school!

She jumps and grabs a metal rod sticking out, her shoes provide grip and in one jump she's over the big wall of Alexandria. Her feet absorbed the landing but that did hurt. She falls over and slides over the cold ground. Her knees are red from the fall. Clouds coming from her mouth she looks at her left. Woods. Then to her right. Also woods. But there's a path.
What would he do? Not chose the path, that would be too obvious. She didn't think she would do this.
She gets up and rubs her hands to get rid of the dirt on them. She sneaks into the woods without being seen... or so she thought.

Stumbling into the woods, the cold flows over her skin. She would get hypothermia from this and that wouldn't be good. No that wouldn't be good at all.

Meanwhile back in Alexandria, they check the cels, seeing both of them gone. Alexandria didn't know that Kailyn was just a resident of Hilltop, she hasn't be able to explain why she got to Alexandria looking like a fucking dead one. Michonne would know but she apparently hasn't returned yet to see her. Now Kailyn had made a mistake, going after him.

She runs into an open field. The long grass is to her waist. She struggles to walk trough it to the other side. She then spots some walkers, which are dead, not them. Luckily, it's not them. She realizes she has no weapon. She stares at them and then runs, runs towards the edge of the forest, until something grabs her ankle. She falls over and looks behind her, a hand from the ground has grabbed her, she tries to kick it off and she succeeds. She crawls back up, hands in the mud. Dirt under her nails. Her knees all soar and she gets up, stumbling into the woods.

She stumbles across a dead car, she looks inside of it, finding a sharp metal pipe. That could be useful. The car was on a small road that goes trough the forest. She had no idea where she was. But she would soon find out. The road is on a top of a hill, that would go down. Down there was more land.

She gets into the car, looking around for more. The glove department, is empty, the trunk, also empty. There was a key inside, she tries but the gas was empty. She sighs and goes to get out, but she looks up, trough the window and shuts the door quickly. Locking the car. Outside was a intensely big herde.
They form around her, touching the cat, leaving blood marks. A sea of walkers form around the car. She's stuck. The car moves slightly.

She looks around. The hand brake. "C'mon" She yanks it, trying to get the car to start "c'mon!!" Panic is to be heard in her voice. The walkers have closed around her. She looks around her in panic, holding tightly on the metal rod. She closes her eyes and leans back. "Fuck" her arm hurts, a lot. She takes deep breaths and then opens the door. Kicking the first 3 out of her way. Stabbing them one by one, they close her in. She keeps fighting, but it's exhausting. She slams the pole in them one by one.
The dark blood covers her skin and clothing and she can't fight anymore. She makes her way free and there's at least a couple dozen behind her. She runs, but then, a gunshot in the distance. The walkers turn around and move the other way.

Another shot,

Again.

Bang

Bang

Bang

They seem to get closer and then, the way is cleared. And now she sees who it is....
She stumbles back.