Chapter 4:

Still scooted up in a corner, wrapping her hands around her knees. She nods and looks at him in fear. "I do remember you.... you were little.."
He remembers her? He did?
"You're a savior... and I thought you died?"
"Well they were saying bullcrap! Cause gal! I'm right here" he laughs softly and she throws the tennis bal back. "I can't believe they put me here..." she whispers.
He catches and throws it back again. "I mean you did get here in a mask made of human skin... that's gross!"

She rolls her eyes and puts her hands in her hair and looks away, at the small window. "That's what I've been looking at for years..."
"I'm sorry"
He looks away and throws the ball back, unexpectedly so she misses the catch. Leading to the ball rolling through the bars.
"Jesus Christ gal..." he mumbles.
She crawls over to the bars and tries to reach it. "Sorry!... sorry"
She reaches and tries but can't get hold of it.
The she tips over and the door clicks open. Falling flat faces on the concrete floor. "Oh gosh..." she whispers. Looking at the open door.

He gets up and yanks her up, she looks up at him and whimpers softly. Her arm throbs. "Ouch!"
He looks at her and raises an eyebrow. She yanks herself lose and holds her arm. Holding back tears.
"Oh I'm sorry kid... I didn't mean-."
"Just... shush..." she hisses walking back to the corner she was in before. "But..." he points at the open door and she shrugs her shoulder. "They'll shoot you...or something" she mumbles.
He wheezes and shakes his head.
"No they won't... it's night..."

She looks away and hugs her knees, shaking from cold. Her breath leaves little clouds in the air. "C'mon... your loss!" He walks out of the cell, leaving the cold, traumatized girl alone. She stares into space, waiting for the night to pass.

She lays on the floor, her ribs hurt. Her arms sting, she should've thought better about getting to Alexandria with that mask on. They didn't even know about the Whisperers she thought.
It would take a while before Michonne was back. She's probably on her way to Alexandria right now, Negan was on the lose because of her.
Her eyes open and she sits up. Negan is free, it's her fault.

She gets up and rolls her sleeves over her hands, her jeans are ripped and her shoes are red from blood. She grabs the bars and pushes the door open. Walking out, into the early morning.

She was determined to go after him....

The sunlight hits her face and the cuts on her body don't hurt for a second. She breaths in and out and then runs to the big walls.