Chapter 3: Negan.

She gets pushed on her knees, her her grabbed and pulled back. She whimpers and softly cries. "Crying is for the weak.... you have crossed the wrong path" alpha speaks to the guys.
"W..what?" Alden speaks and he sound scared.
"You all are from a community that has my daughter..."
"I... I don't know what you are talking about!" Alden desperately tries. 
Alpha demands the others to drag Kailyn forward and she suddenly feels a sharp item against the top of her throat. She whimpers and slowly panics. "A...Alden please..." she stutters out.
"Kailyn?"
The mask gets pulled off and he can see the grease on her face, along with the tried blood that isn't hers.

She looks at him and can feel the knife push into the skin of her neck. "Eh.. i... Kailyn..."
"Is she from hilltop?" The other one Kailyn doesn't recognize asks. "...stupid!" Alden hisses to the other. "...now she knows.."
"Now please" the knife moves along her Jawline. Tears shoot in her eyes and the whimpers become slow screams of pain.
"Please!" She yells but then a hard hit burns her cheek.
"Silence!" Alpha grabs her arm and yanks her up. "Take them. We'll keep her until she learns"
"N..no! No no!" She kicks her legs as they drag her along.
"Kailyn!"
"No!"
The yells and screams vanish in the distant and screaming does intensifies. Alden stares into space and the others take him and Luke with them.
They were trading materials. Kailyn's eyes tear and she just wants to get out of here. She knew that if she tried it would be a dead end for her.

They drag her and the two hilltop men away. Alden tries to struggle. But that quickly stops. Didn't they say that they didn't mean any harm. Whist her arms were bleeding, throbbing.

Night passes by, the forest is quiet. Everyone is asleep as it seems. Kailyn looks around and spots a sharp object. She doesn't think twice and stretches her leg out. Trying to get the thing towards her. It slowly gets closer and she gets hands on it. Slowly rubbing it against the rope. It takes what seems 3 hours she finally is able to cut through the thick rope. 

Her hands and wrist are sore, the ground is moist and she leans on her hands to get up slowly. The mask on her face sticks and stinks. Her eyes have to adjust the darkness. Alden and the other that she didn't know the name off, were not near her.

Sneaking through the woods, she's real careful. Ending up on the road. She looks around cluelessly. This isn't how far she has ever gotten away from hilltop. Her white converses, now brown and filthy from mud, make sounds on the hard concrete as she runs towards whatever.

ASYLUM
The word being spray painted on a stop sign at the road.
"Alexandria..." she whispers to herself. Alexandria is where she got rescued. Before rick grimes and all the drama. She's hasn't been there ever since.

She eventually gets to the big gates. "H..hello!"
She yells and waves her arms and her voice trembles. "P..Please som-." A guard points a gun at her. "Who are you!?" He yells at her. But then it's too late already. A shot makes her yell and jump away. The mask. She realizes the mask. "Wait!" She pulls it off, pure filth on her face and dried up blood. "I... I escaped! Please! I-." And suddenly it goes black.

Kailyn wakes up from the sun in her face and her head throbs. She doesn't notice the bandages around her arm. And her back hurts from the concrete floor. She slowly gets up and rubs her head. "Good.. mor..Ning! Holy shit what happened to you?." A voice makes her jump and crawl against cold bars. A man in the corner of the room. "Wh..what?" 
"I said goodmorning. Sometimes that's what people say"
She stays quiet.
"They didn't have a second cel, so you have to share. I hope you ain't shitty"
The figure moves into the light and her eyes open up widely.  It's Negan. The Negan. Her jaw opens.
"I know I know... it's me." He chuckles at himself and smirks. Grabbing a tennis ball, throwing it at her. "What about you gal? You don't look so good"

"I... im from hilltop.. I.."
"Holy shit... that place still is a thing?"