"I don't even have more than fifty in my wallet," Stiles groaned.

"Well, only ten now," I joked, smiling at the face he gave me.

"Whatever," he huffed and turned to look at Scott, "I'll pick you up right after work tonight, we'll meet up with Juliette and the girls at the rink, cool?"

Scott and I nodded, but I noticed Scott take a pause. I gave him a look before both me and Stiles turned around to see what Scott was looking up. What I saw was a blow to my ego. I mean, I have confidence in both my look but seeing the now new and improved Erica before us, made me feel insecure.

"What the holy hell is that?" I made out Lydia's voice as she walked over to me.

"It's Erica..." I announced in a low voice.

Both Scott and Stiles gave chase after her when she walked out of the cafeteria. I rolled my eyes as I turned around to continue eating my meal. Lydia took a seat beside me with her own tray. As much as I tried to enjoy my meal, I couldn't. My mind was running laps as it threw me into an insecure circle.

I looked down at my outfit. I had decided to wear one of my many jeans with a black crop top that hung off my shoulders. It was a bit cold to wear this outside, but it was a cute look. It allowed me to wear one of Lydia's warm sweaters to keep me warm. I even went with a pair of converse that I had at Lydia's place.

The worst part about all of this, was Stiles' look when he saw Erica.

Lydia and I were on Allison's bed as we waited until around the time Allison and I knew that Scott got out of work. Allison was going though he closet to get a jacket and beanie when his father came into the room. We all looked to look at him, but his eyes were trained on Allison.

"Headed out?" he asked her before glancing over to Lydia and myself on the bed.

Lydia nudged me for a picture as we both began to pose. Thank god Lydia was being her normal self, or I would have been struggling to act normal. I mean we looked ridiculous in making our funny faces or duck facing but it was a good distraction with the current situation and conversation.

"Studying," Allison answer but elaborated when she noticed that her father wasn't buying it, "Just studying, dad."

"I get it," Chris smiled at her but I noticed his side glance over to us on the bed before he continued, "But we need you to remember what happened."

"You want me to stop being friends with them?" Allison whispered, even though she knew very well I can hear thanks to Scott's big mouth.

"Actually," Chris looked straight at his daughter, "We want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on them."

"You want me to spy on them?" Allison clarified the indication for me.

"We want you to look out for your friends to make sure every thing's okay with them," Chris told her as both him and Allison looked over to us on the bed.

Lydia was now taking selfies as I was texting with Stiles. He was trying to be cute and sweet, which only pulled a smile on my face. Of course, I still feel the hurt from what happened earlier, but he seemed to be doing fine.

"They seem to be okay to me," Allison smiled at us.

"Call me if anything happens," he gave his final statement before heading out.

Once I knew he had truly walked away, I look over to Allison as she sighs. It was clearly hard for her to be doing this on top of trying to keep my identity a secret. Then again, this could have been avoided if Scott didn't go ahead and actually tell her everything. Well, it's Scott we're talking about, of course, he would open his mouth to keep him from losing her. Really it wasn't his decision to tell her, but what's done is done.