part 15

I heard some voices near me. I hide behind tree. I tried to peek who are they. But when I saw my heart stopped for a second.
A boy standing near an old dangerous man he was wearing a mask , a necklace , he was wearing all black dress. His face was covered with his hoodie's cap. He was looking like my night protector. I wasn't expecting to see him there but what he is doing here with all guards but who is he?  There were many guards with them. Old man said something to that boy and he removed his mask and removed his cap too.
My heart stopped by seeing the view that was infront of my eyes. I was completely confused about everything. He was taehyung. Taehyung was my night protector while he is my boyfriend. Wtf is going , I was standing dumbfounded there. The night was getting more dark. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to know everything about taehyung. I stood there and saw everything.
My heart was beating fast, atmosphere was getting more tensed. My whole body was sweating completely. Cold air was blowing. I heard some voices from other side and saw a group of some strange people. They were all looking like vampires. I was admiring all and i found a vampire who always chase me. That Vampire was standing next ti the most dangerous vampire. That Vampire was looking like their boss. They were all accepting his orders just by his eye movements. Now everything was becoming more confused. They met each other and were talking about something. I was hiding behind the tree because I didn't want anyone to see me. There was no other way to go. Suddenly my phone start ringing.
They Quickly turned around and start looking.
Vampire: I can smell who is here  boss.
Boss: who
Vampire: your new slut, a girl that you want since months
Boss: nice
I looked at taehyung he wasn't saying anything he was just standing there like a statue. I decided to run.
That vampire didn't took a minute and caught me.
He stood up infront of me. Luckily I was having my knife with me because I was coming alone. I didn't hesitate and took my knife from bag and hit him. I ran from there. Because of woods, they all couldn't find me. I decided to go home. I went to home directly. I was going to knock but I heard some voices from inside. I quickly hide and looked inside through one window. My parents were on the floor and everyone was there. Their bodyguards were threatening my parents.
I didn't know what to do. Everything was going wrong. Tears were already flowing from my eyes. My Dad looked at the window. My parents were crying too. Dad said me to run away through his eyes. I was just looking at mom and dad. They both were saying me to run away. I completely look at them their bodies were already covered with blood. Mom smiled at and closed her eyes. I was crying outside the house. They looked at my dad and killed him by hitting his head with gun. Dad closed his eyes by saying me good bye.
I looked at them for last time and run away from there. I didn't run for my life . I run for my parents, I decided to get revenge from all of them. First from taehyung and then from all those who killed my parents. I was running without knowing where to go. I just took a glance behind me and hit myself with a car. I saw someone quickly came out of the car and came to me. I couldn't see his face and everything blackout.
I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a huge room. My head was hurting like someone hammering on my head.  I tried to sit down. My eyes were already wet. Tears start flowing. I was happy for going back but my happiness just killed my parents. I couldn't even hug them last time. I couldn't even said them that I love them so much. Everything that happened was coming infront of my eyes. I grabbed my head and start crying. I heard some footsteps coming towards the door. I stood up and hide behind the door. I grabbed something hard for hitting that man.
The door opened , i didn't even take a look at him and going to hit his head with my full force. He turned around and hold it.
My eyes widened.
Y/n: Jin o-oppa
I didn't say anything just hugged him and start crying. He comfort me and let me to cry all out. In school I became close to him because he always treat me like a little sister. I was saying and crying
Y/n: he killed my parents , I hate him now I don't love him.
Jin: calm down y/n
I was still hugging him and crying.
I told him everything , he didn't say anything just listen to me for whole time.
He broke the hug and looked at me.
Jin: y/n i don't know what to say I just want to say everything will be fine
Y/n: how I just lost my family my parents with them I love the most. The one who loves me the most.
I said while trying to control my anger that was trying to come out. I yelled at him. He just looked down and said.
Jin: I know it is painful but i know how it feels when you lost your parents.
My heart stopped by listening his words. What I just did. I start cursing myself.
I just yelled at him the one who saved me. The one who was trying to comfort me. I looked at him , his cheeks were wet. I saw tears on his cheeks. I wiped them while saying
Y/n: I-i am s-sorry. I-i didn't notice w-what I am saying.
He looked at me and just gave me a smile and said.
Jin: it's okay. Now let me treat your wound again.
Y/n: okay.
He treated my wound slowly, I didn't feel any pain. After treating he said
Jin: you must be hungry right let's go for lunch. And also you have to take medicine.
Y/n: lunch
Jin: yeah you sleep for whole night and half day.
Y/n: oh but I don't want to eat I am not hungry.
Jin: I know you are now come with me
Y/n: but oppa I don't want
Jin: you are calling me oppa now listen to your oppa and get up.
Y/n: okay
He helped me to get up, we went downstairs. Jin oppa's house was huge. His house was like the house of kings.
After lunch , he asked
Jin: is your wound hurting?
Y/n: nah I am fine.
Jin: ok let's watch movie together.
Y/n: okay
I didn't know what to do i was sad but Jin oppa was continuously try to make me feel better. I just did what he said.
The day went well only because of Jin oppa but night was horrible.
The thing that was coming in my mind was only revenge.

Thanks for reading new chapter.
Don't forget to vote.
Mention my mistakes I wouldn't mind it.
I purple you.
Tell me how is the story going.