Part 1

Author pov:
Y/n is studying in high school. She is only the daughter of her parents . She is staying in hostel because her house is at distance from his school. She is from a poor family. She is studying on scholarships. She is an intelligent student. She always got first position .
( Author pov finished)

      💗💗💗Y/n💗💗💗

Y/n : I woke up at 5am . Omg too early why ...... I don't want to go back to hostel. I wanna spend most of my time with my family ....

Mom: Y/n dear wake up. You have to go to station at 6am .

Y/n : okay Mom ....

Mom: dear come down i'm and your dad is waiting .

Y/n : just coming in 5 Minutes.
I got up from my bed and went to washroom and brush my teeth and get ready for breakfast with my family.
I went down and start eating with my family.

Dad : dear now you are going away from us for studies .

Y/n : yes Dad

Dad : I hope you will enjoy your highschool life and also make us proud .

Y/n : yes Dad I will

Mom : oh come on can you both stop talking about studies . Y/n I hope you will get your life partner there.

Me and Dad start laughing

Mom: why are you laughing?

Y/n : I will I will
while laughing

Than mom dad came with me on station for saying me Goodbye . Mom gave me lunch for eating during journey. I say goodbye to my parents and ride on train.

Mom : y/n love you
Dad: love you

Y/n : love you too Mom Dad. I will miss you .

I found my seat and sat down . I saw a boy sitting besides me . He was looking strange . I didn't focus on him.
I put my headphones on. I was listening songs of K-pop. I felt someone's hand on my waist. It was really cold like ice. I saw that it was his hand. I slapped on his hand . I didn't know what to do .
I moved towards restroom . That boy came behind me . I was going to shut the door but he hold it......

Boy: baby you can't escape from me......

Y/n: please leave me what you want.

Boy: you know very well what a boy want from girl.
I was very scared.
Y/n: w-what do y-you mean?

Boy: I just wanna fuck you.
Y/n: w-what...........?

He was trying to come in but I was pushing him with my complete force.
But he didn't move a little.
But I saw someone's hand holding by his collar. I couldn't see his face.
He pulled that boy away from the door.

I got chance and I shut it.
I can hear them .

Boy: why you always come in my way?

.....?: Laughing hard.............

Boy: is she belongs to you?

.....?: What you think?

Boy: I would see you. One day you will pay for everything.

.....?: Let see..........

Both boys went from there. I came out after approximate one hour. I was completely sweating . I didn't know what to do . I moved towards my seat. I saw that
...... A boy wasn't on his seat.
Y/n: I think that he is gone......

But he wasn't ........
He was watching me from behind .
Every one were looking at me .
I put my headphones for comforting myself...........

After one hour......
My station came.
I caught my things. And went outside the station for texi.
I went to my apartment by texi.......

During journey to my apartment . I was thinking about that guy who saved me.
I remembered only his necklace .

My apartment was infront of me.
Y/n: omg it is awesome, really awesome mom dad love you.......

     Author's pov :
This apartment contains two portions. One is y/n's while the other one is belong to a girl. Who also studying in high school .
   Author's pov finished......

I went in to my apartment. I was very happy. I put my clothes in closet. And
I changed everything according to me.
I sat on the couch and start watching movie .
This one was horror movie. I just finished my movie.
Than I heard door bell. I became scared. I didn't know what to do.
I moved towards the door. I became shocked when I opened the door...

Guys how is it . Did you like it ? If yes please vote. And tell me in comments who will be at the door?
Thank you so much for reading .
Have a nice day.
I will post next part soon.
........
💜💜💜💜