Part 12

Next day  I was on my way to university. I was walking slowly because I went early today . I felt someone following me. There were no one in the street. I start walking fastly and he became fast too. I decided to look behind who is he. But before looking behind I felt something cold around my waist. It was hands. Someone hold me from my waist .I  turned around and looked at him. He was a vampire who always chase me . He pulled me closer to his chest. I was trying to escape from his hold but he was too strong. I punched his chest with my hands. He was just smiling like evils at my act. He leaned towards me and slightly lick my jaw ( ewww 🤪 sorry 😂 ) . His breath was touching my ear .
Vampire: no one can save you from me . *Evil laugh*
Again I tried to escape myself but he pressed my body with his. He kissed my neck and start sucking at my neck. I start punching him . I didn't want him to leave any mark. After alot of struggle. I escaped myself from his hold and start running .
My heart beat was increasing. I didn't know what to do. I just started running fastly . This was the first time he didn't chase me or caught me. May be because of morning. Finally I went to school . I was finding all of them. I went to caffee. They were all sitting and talking with each other. When I entered the caffee, jimin looked at me and gave me smile. I was breathing fastly . I start searching taehyung he wasn't there. Than jungkook came to me and caught my hand and dragged me to the table.
I greeted all of them .
Y/n: hello guys.
Jin: what happened why are you looking scared.
I tried to act normal.
Y/n: no i-i am okay .
I gave them fake smile. Jen looked at me like I just came back from a race.
I decided to tell taehyung today . I was sitting and catching my breath. Everyone was staring at me. The moment was really awkward. I didn't know what to do.
I start speaking.
Y/n: why you all decide to come early today.
They were all still busy in staring. I put my head down on the table for breaking this stare.
Jungkook: y/n are you ok?
Y/n: yeah why are you staring at me like wth
I yelled at them they went in shock because of my behavior. I turned around and saw everyone staring at us. I stood up and apologized them.
Jin: so
Y/n: what now?
Jimin: let's have a party tonight.
Jhope: yeah..
They all start cheering in the caffee. I was just thinking what happened before?
Then suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I became scared and quickly turned around , my heart start beating fast and my forehead start sweating. He was taehyung. He looked at me and became shocked. He hold my both shoulders and deeply looked into my eyes and asked.
Taehyung: y/n are you ok?
Y/n: y-yeah I am okay.
He was staring into my eyes for finding the truth. You removed his hand and from my shoulders and grabbed one hand for telling him to sit next to me. He did but he was continuously staring at me. His stare was making me feel uncomfortable.
I looked at him and smiled at him. He smiled back and then start talking but he was still looking at me while talking.
My heart was beating fast in my chest with nervousness and fear. Fear was on my whole body. Insidely I was shaking hard but I was pretending like nothing had happened. I was thinking what to do if he came again , I was in my thoughts then suddenly Jen called me.
Jen: y/n y/n ..
I looked at him with shocked. She gave me question look and start speaking.
Jen: y/n are you coming with us?
I didn't know what she is talking about but then suddenly jimin's suggestion came into your mind.
Y/n: oh yeah .
She smiled at me , I smiled back . She was looking worried about me.
   * Aish y/n you are making everyone worry about you. Calm down nothing will happen. *
My thoughts distracted by bell ring. Everyone got up for their classes. I stood up still thinking about that vampire.
Everyone went for their classes. Me , taehyung , jungkook , Jen , jimin and rose were going together. I was walking at last with taehyung. At the turn in hallway, taehyung hold my hand and dragged me to the roof top. My eyes widen at his act. He pulled me in hug. He hugged me tight. I hugged him back. My heart was still beating fast , he can even felt my heartbeat. After staying like this for 5 minutes he broke the hug and looked at me.
Taehyung: y/n what happened? If something is bothering you please share with me. May be I can help you.
First I really wanna tell him everything from the start but suddenly I stopped by the thought
   If he hurt taehyung , if he do something with him , I will die without him ... No no I shouldn't.

I tried to lie.
Y/n: n-no nothing is bothering me.
Taehyung: okay if you don't want to tell me right now it's okay , you can tell me later.
He smiled at me and leaned close to my face for kissing me.  He place his lips on mine. I was missing him so much. His soft lips and his touch was sending shiver down to spine.  He pulled me close to him by holding from my waist . There was no space between us. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He bite my lower lips for entering in my mouth. We were fighting for dominance. His tongue was fighting with mine. He was dominant. He broke the kiss and said while breathing heavily.
Taehyung: y/n I love you so much.
Y/n: I love you too taehyung.
He rested his forehead on mine forehead for some minutes.
I was feeling comfortable in his arms. I wanted to stay like this forever. His scent , his arms around mine body was making me to forget about Vampire. After some minutes , he hold my hand and took me to the class.
We entered in the class and looked at the professor he was giving lecture. He turned around and looked at us . When he saw taehyung, he smiled .

Professor: go to your seats kids.

I looked at taehyung with shock . He slightly smiled at me. We both bowed and went to our seats. I sat next to jimin and taehyung was next to me on right side.
Jimin: where were you?
I looked at taehyung .
Taehyung: on the roof top for
He cut him .
Jimin: Ooooo
I start blushing because of jimin. I looked at taehyung he was giving him a death stare.
After school, I went to my apartment. I throw my bag on the couch and throw myself on my bed. I closed my eyes and I fall asleep.

Thanks for reading another boring chapter. 
Sorry for late update.
Don't forget to vote.
Your comments are my motivation.
I purple you army.