This Town || Bakugou x Singer! Reader

Requested by @Idontwannabeanyone
Song: This Town by Kygo and Sasha Sloan

"Oi! Brat, let's go!," your angry boyfriend yelled at you from the door.

"I've cleaning duty, remember?" He grunts and walks over to you.

"Fine." He sits on top of one of the desks and pulls his phone out.

You stare at him questioningly, "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm waiting for you, dumbass!" You watch as the tips of his ears turn red.

"Aww, Suki! You don't have to wait for me!," you say cutely as you run up and pinch his cheeks.

"Get off of me woman!", he yells as he try's to pull your fingers off of him.

"For real though. You don't need to wait for me. I'll head to the dorms as soon as I'm done," you tell him.

"You sure?," he says softly. You love how you get to be the only one to see him like this.

"Yes, my Suki." You walk up to him an he holds your waist. You place your hands on his toned chest and he plays a loving kiss on your forehead.

"Ok, but don't take too long or else I'll kill you!"

You giggle as you watch him leave the classroom. You head to the storage closet and pulled out the cleaning spray and a rag. The son was starting to set, illuminating the room in a bright orange.

You walked over to the board and started mindlessly humming

"All of my friends are settling down
They're only kids but they're married now
Let's follow the lights, follow the crowd~," you sing.

You reach your arm up and start wiping down the board.

"Baby we got to get out
Let's get out of this town~"

As Katsuki reaches the front exit, he noticed the emptiness in his pocket. He turns around realizing he left his phone on the desk and runs back to the classroom.

The halls were quite. All that could be heard was the sound of the wind blowing the trees through the open windows.

As he neared the classroom, he could hear the faintest sound of someone singing. You quietly leaned on the door after realizing it was you.

"I want an ocean view, somewhere
As long as I'm next to you, I don't care
I don't wanna live my life in circles
I just wanna find an empty road
Let's get away from here, let's go~"

"I want an ocean view, somewhereAs long as I'm next to you, I don't careI don't wanna live my life in circlesI just wanna find an empty roadLet's get away from here, let's go~"

He closes his eyes and listens to the sound of your soft, angelic voice. He carefully opens the door and leans against the frame. You had your back turn to him as you continued cleaning. You were on your tippy toes trying to reach the top of the windows.

"Nothing ever changes here, I know
Another day, another year, same old
I don't wanna live my life in circles
I just wanna find an empty road
Let's get away from here, let's go~"

The way the soft, orange sun hits your skin illuminated your h/c hair and striking e/c eyes. To Katsuki, you looked like a painting. He wanted nothing more than to capture you in that moment. If only he could to his phone. He quietly walks over to the desk his phone was sitting on top of. He was close enough to reach his hand out and brush his finger along it until his foot hits the desk causing it to scrape against the tile.

You jump and turn around and see your boyfriend frozen in place with his mouth open.

"Katsuki?! You scared me!," you yell at him.

"I uh... forgot my phone," he rubs the back of his neck.

"How... how much did you hear?," you ask. You feel the embarrassment rising in your chest.

Katsuki looks down and close his eyes.

 "Enough to know that I like your voice

"Enough to know that I like your voice."

"What?," you ask surprised.

"I liked that song. Did you write it?" His face starts to turn red.

"Uhm. Yeah, I did," you admit.

He looks at you and his shitty smirk comes back to his face. "Did you write it about me?"

You feel your cheeks get hot, but decide to play along. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

He walks over to you and hugs you. He rest his chin on top of your head. "You should sing more."

"I'm not that good," you say into his chest.

"Y/n, yes you are. You're more than good. You're great, but that's to be expected of my amazing girlfriend."

You slap his chest playfully.

"I love you," you say into his chest.

"I love you too," he responds as he kisses the top of your head.