Secret Love Song || Pro! Bakugou x Pro! Reader

Song: Secret Love Song by Little Mix and Jason Derulo

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours.

You adjusted your scarlet floor length gown.  Tonight was the annual hero gala, which you had to attend with your secret top ranking hero boyrfriend, Katsuki. You follow close behind, ranked 7.

Your dress was a fiery shade of red. It was strapless and hugged your curves and flared out at your waist and had a slit going up your leg.

'Sigh, lets get this over with.'

You walked out of Katsuki's bathroom to see him sitting on his bed in a black and orange suit, going through his phone. When he senses your presence, he turns his phone off and looks at you.

"You... look stunning." He walks up and puts his hands on your waist. He leans in to kiss you, but you tilt your head.

"What's wrong, babe?", he asks tilting your chin up to look at him in his crimson eyes.

"3 times. This is the third time I've had to go to this event and pretend there is nothing going on between us, Katsuki."

"I know and I'm sorry. You know how the media is. As soon as they find out we're together, all it will do is damage our careers," he explains.

You feel your eyes watering. "How do you know? You can't predict the future, Kat."

He reaches a hand up to cup your cheek. "You have no idea how bad I want to able to scream to the world how much I love you." He pulls away when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. "Hello? Ok. Will be down in just a sec." He hangs the phone up. "The cars are here."

"Cars?", you ask.

"Y/n. We can't arrive together. People are already starting to notice that we're so close."

"Separate cars? Really Katsuki?!"

"Y/n- ," he tries to grab your arm but you pull away.

"You know what?! Stop! I'll see you at the event." You grab your clutch and walk out of his house and get into your black escort.

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

When you arrive at the venue, you touch up your makeup and attempt to put on your best fake smile. Your driver comes and opens the door for you and you step out on to the red carpet. Lights flash in your eyes as the media try to take pictures of you.

"Eclipse! Eclipse! Over here!"

"Eclipse, you look stunning!"

"Eclipse! Look right here!"

"Eclipse! Care for an interview?"

You walk up the carpet until a reporter grabs your arm.

"Eclipse! Who are you wearing?", they ask.