❝ A DANGEROUS GAME ❞

A DANGEROUS GAME

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ A DANGEROUS GAME SUMMARY

          IRIS DRYSDALE IS the younger sister to Ransom Drysdale. She is nothing like her brother, or her parents, or even her remaining family. But, she is very much like her grandfather. She established herself in the makeup industry at a very young age.

          FOR A WHILE she was in debt, and when her grandfather had offered to give her money to help she refused his offer. She wanted to know what it was like to struggle. And she had the chance to know that.

          SHE RAN HER makeup industry out of Massachusetts so she could stay close to her grandfather. She was really the only member of the family to have an extremely close relationship with her grandfather Harlan Thormbey.

          SHE WAS ALSO good friends with Harlan's caretaker Marta Cabrera, if she wasn't at her grandfather's house, at her work, or with her fiancé, she was with Marta and her family. Iris adored Marta's mother and sister and would do anything for the three.

          IT WAS NO surprise to Marta's mother and sister when Iris had asked Marta to be the maid of honor at her wedding. She had planned on getting married after her grandfather's birthday, but plans had changed.

          WHILE IRIS DIDN'T like the plans she knew everything that had happened had been for a reason. When it came to it she didn't expect it to be in the household where her grandfather had lived. And when Harlan had died, she knew it would be a matter of time before every secret was uncovered... for her it was a dangerous game to play.

 for her it was a dangerous game to play

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ A DANGEROUS GAME INFORMATION
a knives out fan fiction
book 1 in iris drysdale's dulogy
emersyn henderson's standalone book
iris drysdale x marta cabrera
          iris drysdale x fred grayson