❝ THE END & THE SEQUEL ❞

A DANGEROUS GAME

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ A DANGEROUS GAME THANK YOU NOTE
Wow thank you so much for reading this story, and thank you for all the comments throughout the book, it truly meant the world to me. Honestly, when I started working on this book I had no idea that it would be so well received. I thought it wouldn't do as good as compared to my other books but I was wrong.

I'm really glad you all loved this story as much as I did. While this story has come to an end and is now completed, Iris will return in an oc one shot I have planned for the Power Of All, so be on the lookout if you wish to know what happens next. I will say that after that I will miss writing for Iris and Marta.

Thank you again for reading and commenting on this book, I'm so glad you loved it. I am also sad that it has finally come to an end, but at least it is a good ending.

12/25/2022 Author's Note Update: I am excited to announce that Iris will be returning. I've been closely following Glass Onion since it was announced and after the first teaser trailer was posted I knew that Iris might make a return. After final seeing Glass Onion I have decided to officially make a sequel to this story that will follow Iris and Blanc and their friendship after this book. The sequel will be called Twisted Games and will be posted in with the new update schedule I'm planning.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────